September Favourites

| On
2:40 pm



Since today officially marks the day that I can start wearing makeup again it only made sense to have my favourites as my MOTD.

At the beginning of last month I purchased almost all of these products! I got the Chi Chi 3D Magic lash mascara, L'oreal infallible 24H-matte, Model's prefer contour kit, Australis primer (original) and Gerard Cosmetics lipstick all new. I instantly fell in love with these products and haven't been able to put them down since.

The Maybelline eyebrow pencil as you can see has been much loved and I'm almost out of it. Definitely going to repurchase this because I love it for a quick natural brow look. Lastly the Milani bronzer was an old favourite of mine that I put away in my stash and forgot about. Last month I rediscovered it and love using it in combination with my Model's prefer contour kit.

Prices and review
Australis primer $14.95. Since my skin has been on the dryer side lately I have really enjoyed this primer to add some moisture back into my skin.

Maybelline eye studio brow precise $9.99. Love, love, love!

Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash $22.95. This mascara lengthens and separates my lashes. It also holds my curl all day and does not flake at all!

Models Prefer contour palette $16.99. Prior to this palette I only had the Australis one which unfortunately was not one of my favourites. This one is a lot easier to blend so it's more forgiving for beginners like myself.

L'oreal infallible pro matte $20.96. I wasn't going to buy this foundation because it's matte and my skin is currently dry. But I was persuaded to get it after reading countless positive reviews about the coverage and lasting power. Those reviews, I can tell you are 100% correct. In two layers my redness and scarring is completely covered like no other foundation. The coverage does not wear off and does not feel cakey. For me personally I prefer applying it with a beauty sponge to add moisture into the application.

Milani bronzer XL all over glow $9.99. This is one of those oldies but a goody. Like I said above I love using it in combination with the contour palette. It adds a nice bronze glowy sheen to my skin without being too overpowering.

Gerard Cosmetics Vintage Rose $19. This is a matte shade that isn't drying and lasts a while on my lips. It's the perfect 'my lips but better' shade.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9