Lip Product Tag

| On
3:00 pm



Since I have more lip products than I will ever need (more is on the way, oops) I thought I'd do a quick post about the lip product tag for you all to discover what I'm loving and what isn't getting much love from me.

If you've come from instagram then I tag you to post a photo of your favourite lip products and tag me (@thedailycatchup) so I can discover more goodies for my lips. I have an addiction, I know, I just can't help it.

Lets begin with the tag shall we!

Question one: Favourite balm/treatment
I have gone through countless lip balms but my all time favourite is the Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter. What a long name wow. Anyway now that I got the long title out of the way I can tell you that this is by far the most moisturising lip balm I have ever applied to my lips. When I put it on before bed I'd wake up and they would feel so soft and ready for the lipstick wearing day ahead.

Kokum butter actually helps regenerate skin cells and heals skin. No wonder it fixed my chapped lips! You learn something new everyday.

Question two: Best eye-catching red
I'm not someone who really wears reds since I don't think it suits me, however I love burgundy shades. They count right? My favourite for years now is Revlon's lipstick in the shade 630 Raisin Rage. Since I did cheat and its not actually an 'eye-catching red' I will add in Rimmel's lipstick in the shade 107. Even though I don't wear red I really like the formula and colour of this one.

Question three: Best luxury and best drugstore
My first ever luxury lipstick was Too Faced Naked Dolly. It's the perfect nude shade and has a perfect creamy texture. The only downfall with this is that if my lips are dry, everyone will know about it. Other than that it is my go-to nude lip option. For drugstore I couldn't pick one lipstick so I've chosen an entire brand. By far Maybelline produce the best lip products in my opinion. From their intense velvet lip pencils to their colorsensational lipsticks, I love them all!

Question four: Best MAC lipstick
100% Please me. For the longest time I wanted to get snob (I own this now) but please me suits my skin tone so much better. It lasts a good amount of time without giving me that drying feeling matte lipsticks usually do.

Question five: The most disappointing
These don't disappoint me because of the formulas it is simply because the colours do not suit me. NYX Matte lipstick in the shade Pale Pink and Rimmel 03.

Question six: Liner - yes or no?
I tend to wear liner moreso with darker shades so I get an accurate application however I am starting to try incorporate it with most lipstick shades. I'm on the fence at the moment, yes and no.
Some of my favourite lip liners are: all of Essence ones!! Kiko and the Sephora ones.

Question seven: Best gloss
I am not a lipgloss person but I will sacrifice my dislike for Maybelline's lipgloss The Elixir I think it's called? In the shade 095 Blush Essence. It doesn't give me the annoying sticky lipgloss feeling and is a beautiful colour.
That's it for the lip product tag!

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day/night
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9