Full proof work makeup - good for fast food!

| On
2:55 pm



I work in fast food and have had plenty of shifts now where I am on fries for 5 hours+ or constantly multitasking. I'm someone who needs their foundation not to fade and keep its coverage. After trying many combinations and products over the past four months I have finally found the perfect mix. These products will not budge I can assure you of that!

1. Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash - this mascara has not failed me since I purchased it. It seperates and lengthens my lashes as well as holding the curl all day long. When I finish work my lashes still look the same way they did when I first applied it.
This photo was taken after a 7 hour shift.


2. L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation - this foundation provides the fullest of full coverage without fading at all. After a 7 hour shift my nose got the slightest bit oily but you couldn't even tell unless I looked up close. The only downfall with this foundation is that on my skin type after wearing it for prolonged periods it starts looking dry and cakey in areas.

3. Lip Stains - I alternate brands, the one in the above photo is just the one I happened to use today. I've noticed lipsticks, balms and lipgloss do not last as well as stains do. The one on the image lasted me 7 hours through eating and drinking as well.

4. Maybelline age rewind concealer + face of Australia translucent loose powder - these two products combined do not crease of fade whatsoever, they are the dynamic duo!

5. MAC studio fix powder - this powder has never failed me, not even in hot weather or the fast food industry. It doesn't look powdery and the coverage doesn't fade.

I hope this post was helpful to those of you who work in fast food, are looking for full proof makeup to last through hot weather or an entire day.

Thank you for reading!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9