Parties/Events Outfit Ideas

| On
4:05 pm
Welcome back to my blog and welcome to my first ever fashion post! Today is all about outfit ideas and tips for parties and events.

All my outfits I've put together (and have worn out) incorporate heels. Being 5 foot 4 means I need that extra height so I don't get lost in the crowd, haha.

Outfit one - Black, Gold & White

I'm the type of person that feels the most comfortable in pants/jumpsuits. For any special occasion I gravitate towards this jumpsuit because it's so comfortable but not too plain or baggy. The belt pulls in the waist creating shape and the neckline allows for a nice necklace to be added. To slightly brighten up the outfit I added white pointed heels to act as a contrast and really stand out. Any heels and necklace could be paired with this as black clothing is very versatile and easy to style! I also think it would look really nice with bright coloured heels.

Get my look!
Jumpsuit: Dotti
Shoes: Windsor Smith
Blazer: Ally Fashion,
Necklace: a department store in Italy - Colette sell similar necklaces!

Outfit two - Fresh and Bright

This is a recent outfit I have put together and not yet worn out. I'm thinking of wearing it for my birthday. I love how bright it is and when I look at it I instantly think of Spring! Bright skirts are an easy way to introduce colour into your outfit and can be paired with white or black tops and heels. I chose white because it looks more fresh and girly, which was the look I was going for. Personally I think this sort of high neckline really suits these midi skirts or one of those tops with a deep V neckline look nice as well!

Get my look!
Top: Unable to find the exact top as it was purchased at an Asian clothing boutique. Misguided and other online boutiques may have something similar.
Skirt: Bardot - unable to find the exact one but browse theiconic.com.au as well as the Bardot site for similar skirts!
Heels - Lipstik Shoes

Outfit three: Co-Ords
This is more of a tip as co-ordinates are a great idea to prevent you from tirelessly searching for bottoms or a top to match. It makes sense to opt for a two piece right?
This is one I fell in love with from Boohoo. A lot of online stores have a section dedicated to co-ords and it is worth checking out!

Some of my favourite places to get co-ords:
Boohoo - sells it together at affordable prices
Missguided - have to purchase top and bottom separately
ASOS - variety of prices to suit your budget

Outfit four: My personal go-to when I do not know what to wear

Hands down my favourite of them all. This is the most easiest option that I do not need to think about too much. If I have been invited out last minute I will always, always wear this! I just switch out the top and heels.

Get my look!
Pants - Boohoo
Top - Valleygirl
Heels - eBay

Which outfit was your favourite and what are your favourite things to wear for special events? Let me know in the comments!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9