Can Aloe Vera Clear Hormonal Acne/Scars in 1 Week?

| On
7:50 pm
I saw a few videos on YouTube where people claimed the juice/gel inside an aloe vera plant could help clear acne and scarring. I finally went out and purchased one from good old Bunnings Warehouse. Before my cheeky puppy destroyed the plant by ripping it out of the soil I managed to test it out for a week. 

So before I write all about what I noticed etc. I thought I'd jump straight in with a before and after photo since that is probably what you all care about or are most interested in. The images were taken on Wednesdays a week apart.
You'll notice that no, Aloe Vera cannot completely clear acne or scarring in only 7 days. I don't think anything could do that in that short time. In saying that, my larger breakout areas completely smoothed out and the redness was minimised. A few blemishes also banished within the week of using Aloe Vera, mainly in the temple area.

The most noticeable difference I found was how smooth it made my skin. Even though I had active pimples popping up daily (thanks PCOS), the Aloe Vera juice really helped flatten them pretty much over night. Makeup sat a lot better on my skin as well.

The way I applied it was by cutting off an outer leaf, then a smaller section before slicing it in half. I left the remainder in the fridge to use for the other days. I rubbed the sticky consistency from the two sections all over my face and let my skin absorb it. I decided to sleep in it every night and by the morning there was no residue on my skin nor was it sticky. In the mornings I rinsed my face with cold water. Some people like to use Aloe Vera gel as a mask then remove it or even to spot treat. It is personal preference what you would like to do but the overnight method worked best for me.
Benefits of using Aloe Vera as your skincare

  • Helps with sunburn
  • Acts as a moisturiser and easily absorbs into the skin - non-greasy so perfect for oily or dry skin types!
  • It is anti-inflammatory so it treats acne - hence why it sorted mine out 🙌
  • Combats ageing, fine lines and improves elasticity in skin
  • Reduces puffiness (especially since you store it in the fridge)
  • Protects your skin from environmental toxins

I would definitely continue using Aloe Vera as my night moisturiser/mask. If it could make those subtle changes within a week imagine what a month of use could do. As soon as my plant has the rest and recovery it deserves I will be back to harvesting my crop and using it as my skin care. I recommend Aloe Vera to everyone, even if you buy one large leaf it would definitely last numerous uses. You do have to store it in the fridge to keep it going!

P.S. My Aloe Vera plant survived the attack and is currently in rehabilitation out of reach from my puppy. Also, my puppy was not poisoned in any way as she did not ingest the plant, she just enjoys pulling things off the table now that she can reach.

P.P.S. The images of the Aloe Vera plant and leaves are not my own. I didn't get a chance to take a photo of mine when it was new and looked nice in the pot so I had to rely on Google.
11 comments on "Can Aloe Vera Clear Hormonal Acne/Scars in 1 Week?"
  1. Thanks for the perfect blog about the aloe vera. Know more about the top benefits of aloe vera here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information about the blog, Get rid of undesired body fat with highly effective Organic Herbal Juices. Regular intake of herbal juice drinks permanently alleviates obesity.

    Herbal Juices
    Aloe Vera Mango Juice
    Aloe Vera Orange Juice
    Diabetic Care Juice
    Noni Gold Juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
    Aloevera Gel for Face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article about aloe vera seems to be true. I would like to know your current status of your aloe vera treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing nice information about aloe vera gel for remove acne with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benefits of aloe vera juice drink I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog, and I’d like to find something safer. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Necessary marketing communications that you really convenient search previous to putting up. It's going to convenient to write down better write-up in which. Health Care

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts. Productos puros de aloe vera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Utilized inside it helps individuals who experience the ill effects of wellbeing concerns like insusceptible lack (HIV, AIDS, influenza, low energy, and so on), stomach related framework (wellbeing worries with stomach, digestive system, ulcers, and so on), cardiovascular concerns (hypertension and elevated cholesterol levels), diabetes (worries with unsound glucose levels), joint pain (joint torment). cognition boosters

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get cystic like acne and Dermalmd Acne Serum dries those pimples up overnight like NOTHING else does. This is by far my favorite acne treatment and like others have said, I've tried them all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Benefits of massage therapy cannot be ignored, as they are something that can change the life & rejuvenate the lost energy and thrill of life. Physio Massage in Brampton

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9