Tried & Tested: Antipodes Skincare

| On
6:59 pm
I was fortunate enough to receive a package around April/May containing skincare items from an all natural brand - Antipodes Skincare. My skin at the time was very problematic so I decided to stick to using these three products daily to really put them to the test. Keep on reading to hear my thoughts and to find out which product CHANGED my life!
The products I kindly received and put to the test were:

Background
I have very dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, to the point where even a "gentle" cleanser can irritate my flaky dry patches. When I first started using these products my cheeks were covered with acne due to my hormones being unbalanced however now I have no acne, just redness and scarring.
About the brand
Antipodes is an all natural skincare company from New Zealand which can be found online or in store at Priceline. All their products are dermatologically tested and approved so they are safe for sensitive skin-types and a range of their products are certified organic. Not only do they produce high quality skin care but they have also have a natural beauty range consisting of foundation and lipsticks.

Their prices are on the higher end compared to other skin care brands that can be found at Priceline however, you really are paying for quality and you will notice a difference in your skin.

Immortal SPF 15 Face & Body Moisturiser
About:
A face and body moisturiser that provides a high shield of defence by filtering UVA (Ultraviolet A) rays and blocking UVB (Ultraviolet B) sunlight.

My results:
  • Contains SPF 15 which is a natural, milder and safer form of SPF - perfect for sensitive skin-types!
  • Can be used on your face and body, got to love those two-in-one products
  • Gives a slight white cast when immediately applied however this fades as it soaks into the skin. I found this only happened when I applied a lot of the product. Although, a way to combat the dreaded white-cast according to Antipodes very own Beauty Expert is to warm up the product between your hands prior to applying it to your face.
  • It can leaves a sticky residue however this makes it a perfect base for your foundation to stick to!
  • Only need to use a small amount at a time so it will last you a very long time. 
  • Only downside is that I did experience some itchiness with this moisturiser, this only occurred if I applied a thick layer.
  • Lightweight formula
  • Squeezy tube which is a bonus in itself! This prevents you from getting bacteria into the product which would happen if it were in a pot.
Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser
About:
A gentle cleanser which clears impurities and removes makeup.

My results:
  • This really is a gentle cleanser perfect to use both morning and nightly
  • Does not leave a greasy film
  • Removes any left over makeup, especially when paired with my Clarisonic
  • Has a thick creamy texture that leaves the skin feeling smooth and hydrated
  • Did not irritate my skin

Of course I had to leave the very best of the lot last. Which is, of course, the
Skin-Brightening & Tone-Correcting Serum
About: 
A water based serum which helps to correct dull, blemished or uneven skin.

My results:
Very rarely do I find a product that actually makes me notice a difference over-night. Yes I said over-night. I even got my brother to try it out to see if it was just my eyes playing tricks or this stuff was magic in a bottle! 

This serum dulls redness and brightens your skin tone like no other product I have ever tried in my life. After 7 stressful, embarrassing and upsetting years of acne you can only imagine how much redness and scarring one would have. I tried rosehip oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, honey and absolutely everything else that people have suggested and none of them worked as fast or as well as this product. Sadly I am completely out because my brother decided to use this nightly too, and he never usually applies anything to his skin! I will definitely be picking up another one because I cannot live without it and neither can my brother. When I told him it was empty he told me to go buy one because he wants it lol.

My redness has not completely gone away and neither has my scarring but I know that will take time. This product is just speeding along the process and has really helped boost my confidence. You know a product really works when your family members start commenting on how much your skin has improved and you can go out in public without makeup on!

This brings me to the end of my long over-due review. Overall I am very impressed with this brand and I would like to say a massive thank you to Tiarna for introducing me to this brand and Antipodes Skincare for allowing me to try out their products. As always opinions are always 100% honest and let me know if you have tried out any Antipodes products!

To purchase in Australia: Priceline
Instagram@AntipodesSkincare 
1 comment on "Tried & Tested: Antipodes Skincare"
  1. It simply contains dependably secure nose fillers that are as of now present in your veins. They won’t put any skin issues so there is zero chance that you will get any skin pummeling. Right when this nose work is finished. You can see the possible inevitable result of nose reshaping without missing any blood drop.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9