Holygrail Foundation!

| On
2:22 pm
As my first ever blogpost I thought it was fitting to let you all know what my favourite foundation is. Since the base is the first thing you perfect before doing the rest of the makeup it made sense to start there.



For a year now I have been loving the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. I should probably begin with explaining my skin type so if you are interested in this foundation you can figure out if it will work for you. My skin is mainly normal but can get dry (after having skin treatments my skin has changed). I also have redness and scarring from old acne scars so I prefer something that provides me with a lot of coverage to hide that. This foundation claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. Personally I always put a primer to have a barrier between my skin and makeup but the lasting power always amazes me. The coverage is probably an 8.5 on my skin and it does not wear off throughout the day or night.

Last year I chose to wear this foundation at my graduation ball, despite it having SPF 20, I didn't flash back. Nor did I get shiny.

When I need something full coverage to last me all day I always choose this foundation. I've tried it in the summer months and I don't get shiny, however keep in mind my skin is not oily, and in the winter months when my skin is dryer I add moisture into it by applying it with a damp beauty sponge. I apply this foundation both with a sponge and brush and they give me similar results. A brush probably adds slightly more coverage quicker than a damp beauty sponge does.

This foundation proves you do not need to splurge on highend foundations to get amazing coverage and lasting power. It has been said to be a dupe for the famous doublewear foundation. This foundation is a gem as it does all that at a much more affordable price.

Thank you for reading my first post and I hope it was interesting or helpful in some way!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9