Chanel Foundations Reviewed

| On
2:46 pm



Chanel Perfection Lumiere
Retails for: $86
SPF 10
Shade: 30 beige
Pro's
  • This is a lightweight yet medium/buildable coverage foundation which is undetectable on the skin.
  • Natural matte finish
  • Easy to blend and apply - has a pump!
  • I don't need to powder with this and it still lasts all day (I have normal/dry skin, please keep this in mind)
Con's
  • It can oxidise depending on the primer or if I use no primer
  • The price
  • Colour range

Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet
Retails for: $77
SPF 15
Shade: 20 beige
Pro's
  • Light to medium coverage but also buildable
  • Does not get cakey
  • Last 8 hours (on me)
  • Does not feel like I am wearing any makeup
  • Velvet finish to the skin
  • Can be undetectable
  • Easy to blend
Con's
  • Colour range
  • It can also oxidise a bit. I recommend to go a shade lighter! Or try another primer - silicone primers prevent oxidising I have heard!

Overview
I enjoy wearing both these foundations specifically on special occasions as they were pricey. I already have a backup of the Lumiere Velvet as that is my favourite out of the two and never has disappointed me. I probably would not purchase Perfection Lumiere only because the slightly cheaper one works so well for my skin and I cannot afford to purchase both (student life). If you want to treat yourself and splurge on highend makeup I recommend checking out Chanel's range. The staff were so lovely and helpful and if you're unsure you can always get samples. To me these foundations are my go to when I need to go somewhere and need my foundation not to look too noticeable but still cover my imperfections as well as look good in photos.

I hope this review was helpful and you have a lovely night!
 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9