Ride or Die Makeup Tag

| On
7:00 pm
Last night before going to sleep I had to stay up and watch Jaclyn Hill's new tag she created - the Ride or Die Makeup Tag. When I finished the video I knew I had to write up my own!
The tag is simple when you first think about it, name your favourite products from each beauty category, however it is a lot more complex when you sit down and decide which products you would actually take away with you on a deserted island. Here are the products that are my 'ride or die'.

PRIMER
Becca Backlight Priming Filter - $65
This is amazing for dry skin types as it gives you a luminous glow while leaving your skin feeling hydrated.

FOUNDATION
Nars Sheer Glow - $67
Medium/buildable coverage with a natural, skin-like finish. This lasts all day on me and always looks good!

CONCEALER
bareMinerals bareSkin Serum Concealer - $29
I have FINALLY found my holy grail concealer! It doesn't go cakey under my eyes and keeps them looking hydrated all day long. Once set it does not crease either.

FACE POWDER
Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder - $11.95
If I had to set my face (I usually skip this completely) this powder is what I go for. It adds no coverage but helps any other powders blend well on top of it.

UNDER EYE SETTING POWDER
Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder - $12.95
I actually 'bake' my undereyes with this powder. I always find that translucent powders create a white-cast in photos so I opt for a coloured powder. 

BLUSH
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes - $38
I can't choose one because they're all amazing but I would survive with any nude/pink shade from this range. If your blush does not last throughout the day you need this!

BRONZER
Urban Decay Naked Flushed - $52
This is actually a blush, highlight and bronzer trio but it contains the best bronzing shade for my skintone. It is pigmented, yet buildable and blends super easily.

HIGHLIGHT
Urban Decay Naked Flushed - $52
Again, my favourite ever highlighter is from this trio. I use it daily + it is compact and perfect for travel!

MASCARA
Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara - $22.95
I still have not yet found my ultimate favourite mascara but out of my current collection this is my go-to.

LIPSTICK
NARS Audacious Lipstick in Barbara - $48

LIQUID LIP
Colourpop Satin Lip in Magic Wand - $6

GLOSS
NYX Butter Gloss in Ã‰CLAIR - $9.95

LASHES
I don't have a specific eyelash brand or style that I am obsessed with as I'm not a lash wearer. If I am I opt for half lashes or individuals and any brand does the job.

EYESHADOW PALETTE
Too Faced Natural Eyes - $54
It has every shade I ever need for a daytime or nighttime look.

SETTING SPRAY
NYX Dewy Finish Spray - $14.95

PERFUME
Narciso Rodriguez | Narciso - $88-160
Scent - Floral woody musk with notes of Bulgarian rose, gardenia and woods.

Those are all my ride or die makeup products and I tag everyone that has read this to do the tag! Either comment below or write up your own post and leave the link below so I can check it out :) 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9