4 Masks That Actually Work

| On
7:19 pm
There are so many masks on the market and I have tried my fair share. This week I will be sharing with you the face masks that I've actually noticed to have made a difference to my skin.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
$7.95
A few years ago I heard about this mask through the amazing KathleenLights. Nowadays it can be difficult for this mask to be in stock, especially on iHerb. If you can get your hands on it I highly recommend it + I have a discount code for iHerb here.

This is the only deep pore cleansing mask that actually brings all the gunk to the surface. You literally 'feel your face pulsate'. I have sensitive dry skin and it has never irritated or dried out my skin. Beware, this is a very intense mask so it does leave your face a little red afterwards for roughly 30 minutes. This mask also brings out all your acne at once, but the saying goes: it has to get worse before it can get better. I try to use this mask twice a week to detox my skin and it really helps to clear it like no other.

GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment
$98
This is another mask that helps to clear out congested skin. It is not as intense as the previous mask mentioned however it does work wonders. Being so expensive I used this (a sample, haha) mask as a spot treatment overnight to dry out those annoying under-the-skin pimples. It helped to shrink them a lot faster than anything I've ever tried. If you have the budget for this mask then go for it, if not the one above does work better (in my opinion) at a more convenient price.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
$39
Something for all my dry skin sufferers now!

This is the first ever hydrating mask that actually leaves my skin dry-patch free. Previously I tried the one by GlamGlow but it did nothing for me. This mask is a lot more intense and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I have featured this mask in my flawless foundation routine here

Basically to sum this mask up it is 2L of water for your face!


Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask
$17.13
A year ago I was having skin treatments done on and off for two years at a skin clinic and they used this amazing pumpkin mask on my skin. Instead of continuously paying them I thought why not see if I can find something similar and then I stumbled across this little miracle worker. This mask literally looks, smells and feels the exact same as the one they used. The only difference is probably the strength of their mask compared to this one.

This mask makes your skin tingle so you may need to use a small fan to cool yourself while applying it however once it is on that goes away. The tingling is bearable though, so don't let this put you off. The results this mask gave my skin is removing dead skin cells and evening out my skin texture and appearance. Other benefits are reducing redness and scarring, helping with pores and smoothing out your skin. It has a strong pumpkin and cinnamon scent which I like and should probably add in.

That is the end of this weeks post. I will continue trying out masks and update you when I find some more good ones that actually make a difference!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9