3INA Lip Overview

| On
4:28 pm
I am subscribed to 3INA's email list and received an email alerting me that they have launched new longwear lipstick shades. I went on to google swatches, as you do, and noticed there aren't many blogposts or photos out there sharing how the lip shades actually look. This inspired me to put together this post sharing how the shades I own look, rather than just an image of the tube.
3INA is an affordable, cruelty free, vegan cosmetic company. They sell a variety of makeup and make it a point to be inclusive and encourage the average makeup wearer to make bold choices and think beyond the "one-size-fits-all beauty definition."

I do own a few products from this brand, but like I mentioned above I do just want to focus on their lip range. I have excluded one lip product from this as it is their lip oil balm which provides a very sheer tinge to my lips.
You will also notice there is one shade without a name. This is because it has rubbed off and I wasn't able to accurately match it to the lipsticks on their website because they only show an image of the tube. I do know that it is their traditional lipstick bullet in a matte formula.
I own their longwear lipsticks (502 & 505), a shiny lipstick (206), an intense lipstick (301) and a matte lipstick (I believe it could be 411 or 409).

Out of all the formulations I own their matte lipstick is my favourite. It is a drying formula in the sense that I have to tug a little on my lips to apply it, but when it is on the lips it is not drying whatsoever. It is a very comfortable matte which feels undetectable.

If you have creases on your lips that typical liquid lipsticks tend to settle into or emphasise then their longwear lipstick will be your best friend. It is a thinner more liquidy formula than the NYX soft matte lip creams. I would say they are a hybrid of NYX SMLC and The Balm liquid lipsticks. You can also reapply throughout the day and it will never look crusty or weird.

The remaining two lipsticks are average to me. They are your typical bullet lipsticks that are comfortable and last decently well.
Have you tried anything from 3INA or do you have a store near you? Let me know!

I have also reviewed their 3 in 1 foundation, if you are interested in my thoughts click here.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9