Tried & Tested: Iluka Skincare

| On
7:36 pm
ILUKA Skincare is an all natural, cruelty free, Australian made skincare brand. Tick, tick and tick! They leave out parabens and sulphates in all of their products (these are toxic to your skin!) plus the entire range is anti-aging. I was fortunate enough to try out two products from their extensive luxury range, these are their Hydrating Toner Mist and their Fine Line Eye Serum.
Hydrating Toner Mist
Claims -
Aloe Vera + Green Tea + Marine Collagen
A delightfully refreshing toner mist that will soothe and hydrate the skin all day long.
-Natural humectants for hydration (Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Marine Collagen)
-Anti-oxidant - Vitamin C
-Soothing and moisturising - Aloe Vera
-Natural Extracts - Green Tea, Lilly Pilly, Chamomile
My thoughts -
I am guilty of never using a toner in my skincare routine, I never really saw the point of it and usually skipped it completely. However ever since receiving this toner I have actually incorporated it regularly into my routine mainly because it was in a spray bottle! The packaging is a major bonus for me making it very easily and practical to use. I don't need to waste cotton rounds I just spray it straight onto my face after cleansing, a face mask or throughout the day to refresh my face.
When I think of toner I always think dry and tight feeling skin (this is why I never liked using it) but this one really does leave my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. If your skin is on the dryer side then you need this toner in your life!
Fine Line Eye Serum
Claims -
Aloe Vera + Cucumber Extract + Marine Collagen
A double action eye serum with a a gel-cream moisturising formulation, designed to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a more radiant and youthful appearance 
- Helps combat both dark circles and eyebags (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5)
- Soothing and moisturising – Aloe Vera
- Natural – Cucumber Extract & Macadamia Oil
- Natural humectants for hydration (Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Marine Collagen

My thoughts -
When I first started using this eye serum the consistency was nothing I was used to. I generally used thick cream formulas rather than a thin gel consistency so I wasn't a big fan of it. It did however begin to grow on me and I realised it is a much better formula to use under makeup as it absorbs fast into the skin and prevents my concealer and powder from caking up. This is now the only eye serum I use and I now prefer gel consistencies a lot better than cream!

It leaves a cooling affect on your undereyes so it is perfect to apply in the mornings and I feel like it does help reduce fine lines - not that mine are noticeable unless I have makeup on. This is my favourite eye serum that I have ever tried and this tube will last you ages! I've been using it daily and I still have heaps left.

If you need some new skincare products in your life I definitely recommend you try out ILUKA Skincare. The natural ingredients will give you a peace of mind that you are applying good quality products to your skin rather than harsh chemicals and you will definitely notice results after using them. They also offer sets of products suited to your skin type which is a great way to try their products that will work with your skin and are a great value of money. Since I'm switching to all cruelty free and natural skincare ILUKA is definitely a brand I'll keep in mind to create my new skincare routine!

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9