Uni Organics - Forever Tan Review

| On
7:51 pm
About the brand
Founded in 1974, Uni Organics was originally created by Marc Greig, as a solution to his family's allergic reactions to regular shampoos, conditioners and skin care products. 
Uni Organics is also the first to market Certified Organic Australian made and owned skincare and self tanning range formulated without the use of essential oils, passionately focused on providing quality allergen free, non reactive products to suit everybody's individual needs.
You might be wondering how an organic & natural self-tanner actually tans your skin, well
The active tanning ingredient is sourced from sugar beets and mixed with grapeseed extract to brown the skin, while Aloe Vera and Sunflower Seed oil moisturise and nourish.
Not only is this gradual tanner certified organic but it is also vegan-friendly and 100% cruelty free!

Ingredients
Before & After
 *The after photo was taken after 5 applications of the gradual tanner.
*Neck/chest area had two applications.

My opinion
I really enjoyed using this gradual tanner. It gave me amazing results without breaking me out in the usual dreaded rash I get with any products I apply to my body (sensitive skin life).

Here are my thoughts in dot points because I feel like it is straight to the point and easiest to read:

  • You can adjust the tan to your desired shade
  • Leaves your face and body feeling moisturised
  • Did not break me out when used on my face - massive bonus!
  • Gives the perfect honey glow - not orange whatsoever.
    Uni Organics recommend for a rich warn, brown tan use their Ultimate Tan - Self Tanning Cream and for natural honey tones use this Forever Tan - Gradual Tan.
  • Absorbs fast into the skin and is not tacky
  • Does not transfer at all - Your white sheets will stay white!
  • Cruelty free & vegan
  • Does not go patchy when you layer it day after day
  • Fades nicely
  • Doesn't wash off, for some silly reason I though having showers would remove majority of the colour lol
Helpful hint:
Silly me didn't wash my hands after the very first time I applied the gradual tanner to my body. Instead I thought I would rub the excess into my hands but it had already dried and I woke up with a lovely surprise.
So make sure you wash your hands after applying it!

Extra details
Website - www.uniorganics.com.au
Instagram - @UniOrganics
20% off your online order - "InstaOffer"

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. I do not make anything off the above code, it is solely for your benefit if you are interested in trying any of their products. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9