Tried & Tested: reCLAYm Rejuvenating Pink Aussie Clay Mask with CoQ10

| On
12:58 pm
Clay masks are without a doubt my favourite types of masks to use. They leave my skin feeling clean, refreshed and ready for the week ahead! For the past few years the only clay mask I dedicated myself to was the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay mask however I was recently introduced to reCLAYm. I was sent out their Rejuvenating Pink Aussie Clay Mask with CoQ10. Continue reading to hear my thoughts and learn more about this company.
About
reCLAYm currently sell four types of clay based masks on their websites so no matter what your skin type you will find a match. The Rejuvenating mask that I tried out is aimed towards normal-dry & combination skin types, their Salted Chocolate Deluxe mask (which sounds AMAZING) is also recommended for the same skin type.

If your skin is on the oily or acne prone side they suggest you use their Detoxifying Green Aussie Clay mask with grapefruit, which reminds me most of the Aztec one I love! And last but not least for all you sensitive skin girls or guys they have a Soothing Ivory Aussie Clay mask with aloe vera which already sounds so calming. The ingredients in all their masks are 100% natural and organic and they are paraben free, cruelty free & vegan.
Experience
Before I get into how this mask actually worked out for me I wanted to quickly touch on the concept and packaging. When you receive your box you will notice they mask is split into three small container which are intended to be used once as the mask is activated when combined with water. Therefore you can only use this mask a total of three times. Personally, I think this is a waste because I easily got two uses out of the amount of product in one of the small containers. I put all the "powder" into two containers and kept the third empty for where I made up the actual mask. By doing this I was able to use as little or as much to suit myself. If this mask come in one bigger tub and a small tub (for mixing) it would be 5/5. The retail price is $18.95 and I definitely think for the amount of product you get it is worth it however I am not a fan of the concept.

Now for the actual mask and how it worked. I have normal/dry skin which can be sensitive however this mask did not irritate nor dry out my skin at all. I found it easy to create and apply as it comes with a stick so spreading it across my face was a breeze. Also since you mix it up inside the container it allows for a mess free experience.

When the mask was on my face the entire time it felt cooling and never tight or drying which was a pleasant feeling. I have seen online that clay masks aren't really recommended for dryer skin types but this one definitely works well. After 15 or so minutes I removed the mask which was slightly messier than applying it. Because it is red in colour they advised you to avoid white or light coloured towels so I opted for my hands. It did get everywhere in my sink but washed off easily. The only other thing I wanted to make note of was that if you have light coloured or blonde roots this can stain so I suggest you remove this mask in the shower to ensure you get it out of your hairline properly. Or you could avoid your hairline and not make my mistake 😂

Once removed my face felt hydrated but clean at the same time. It felt as though all my pores had been cleaned out but my face was not stripped of any oils leaving it dry if that makes any sense.
Overall I was very impressed with this mask and really want to try out their Salted Chocolate one! The reCLAYm website offers free shipping Australia wide and for the prices of these masks I highly recommend you take the plunge and try one out. I will attach their social media and website below for you all to check them out 😊

Details
Website
Instagram

Disclaimer - This mask was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. I only work with companies I would personally support or purchase from myself. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9