Cruelty free christmas gift guide

| On
7:15 pm
With Christmas fast approaching and the countless gift sets being released it can be overwhelming when deciding on gifts to purchase. This weeks post is all about cruelty free and/or natural sets I've found and think would make a great present to someone you love!
1. LUSH
When I think of Christmas gifts my mind instantly thinks of Lush, especially their Christmas releases! Lush offer a range of already wrapped (bonus!) gifts at a variety of prices to suit your budget. These are a few of my favourites so far:

  • The Night Before Christmas $17.95 - includes 1 shoot for the stars bath bomb and 1 twilight bath bomb. If your friend or family member love baths they will definitely appreciate this!
  • Sweet Christmas $26.50 - includes Snow Fairy gel, Rock Star soap and Snow Fairy body conditioner. Snow fairy is one of my all time favourite Lush scents and this is a great set that allows you to try out a few Lush products.
If you're after more of a "stocking stuffer" kind of present then they also have limited edition bath bombs and bubble bars that are so cute and smell amazing. I recommend bubble bars as they are multi-use products and these would make anyones bath extra relaxing:
2. INIKA ORGANICS
If you're after organic & vegan beauty products to gift someone then I 100% recommend this company. Although these sets aren't specifically for Christmas, they're a great way to introduce someone to makeup or even make a beauty addict very happy. I looked through all their makeup kits and the ones I suggest most are their eye sets. They also have face kits but personally I find it hard to know someones skin shade so the eye kits will be your safer option. 

They have two eye kits so depending on what the person you're buying for prefers they have a Smokey Eye kit and Dusty Eye kit, both retail for $49 each.

3. CANDLES
I feel like candles are the go-to gift when you aren't sure what to buy. I mean, who doesn't love candles?

If you are unsure of a certain scent someone may like Tilley have sets containing three 35g candles with assorted scents. These come in peony, lavender and vanilla or lychee, lemongrass and lime coconut and cost $19.95 each.

4. THE BODY SHOP
I am aware that The Body Shop's parent company choose to test on animals so it is up to you whether you count them as cruelty free or not but I though I would include them as an option. Like Lush they also create sets just for Christmas so it takes the guessing work out of your gift as its already prepared for you. A lot of the gifts are similar but come in a variety of scents for you to choose from. Two that stand out to me and two that I would actually purchase for someone are:
  • Coconut Soft Hands, Warm Kisses $16.95 - this includes a lip butter and a hand cream. It also comes in two other scents.
  • Fuji Green Tea Treats $10.95 - this set comes with a shower gel, body lotion and a mini green bath lilly. This set comes in one other scent.

5. MECCA
There was no way I could do a Christmas gift guide without including a few amazing gift sets from Mecca! Mecca's website also have put together a gift guide if you need more help on what to get.
Now for my recommendations... to be completely honest the sets I am recommending are the ones I'd pretty much love to receive myself haha.
  • Mini Better Than Sex Mascara Ornament $17 - I think this is such a cute idea!! You can literally hang this from your tree and it would be the most perfect ornament for any beauty lover.
  • Merry Kissmas Liquified Lipstick Set $36 - This set is such a steal! Honestly it would take someone quite a long time to even use up a liquid lipstick, I know I've never even used one up. This set comes with four deluxe sized samples of the original liquid long wear lipsticks in the shades Chihuahua (my fave) and Fig, one melted chocolate liquified lipstick in Honey and the recently released melted liquified long wear matte lipstick in Lady Balls.
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit $116 - If you want to splurge than this is the product to go for. It contains two blushes, an all-over powder, one bronzer and a hightlighter all encased in a beautiful marble packaging.

6. GIFTS FOR HIM
So this post has pretty much been beauty related but what about the boys? I got you covered with them and yes they're cruelty free options too!
  • Le Labo Thé Noir 29 Shower Gel $72 - this is definitely another splurge product, but if you really want to spoil a special man in your life then this could be an option. I feel like shower gel is a good option for boys since its pretty much like liquid soap (well at least in their eyes) so you know it will actually be useful during shower time. It is cruelty free & vegan too.
  • Malin+Geotz Firm Hold Hair Gel $31 - If your significant other styles their hair then this will be another useful gift for them. Its naturally fragranced and won't cause irritation to their scalp.
  • Daniel Wellington Watches - the watches are at a range of prices and come in a variety of styles. Definitely worth a look!
Other general gifts for males could be a wallet, clothes, their favourite alcohol (if they have one) or a new shaver (great time to purchase essentials).

Thank you for reading and I hope that this gift guide was helpful! Happy Christmas shopping xx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9