Hello Hair Mask Review

| On
7:19 pm
If you know me you will know all about my obsession with DIY hair masks. I usually whip up my own oil mixtures with a little bit of honey however, this means I don't do hair masks often since it is time consuming and can get messy. I tried out the hydration mask by Hello Hair recently and let me tell you, I am obsessed.
I am very passionate about hair, specifically natural hair care since I dye it quite often due to my dad being a hairdresser. I love achieving nice smelling, soft hair without having to use damaging products that claim to be "good" for your hair. I also only wash my hair once to twice a week so hair masks are  a perfect addition to my hair care routine.

About
"Hello Hair Hydrating Mask is a 100% natural treatment which uses the benefits of Coconut, Almond and Argan oils to reconstruct and strengthen stressed out and damaged hair. It is a great remedy for colour treated and bleached hair, chemically treated hair, and hair which is regularly affected by heat exposure from the sun, blow-drying and straightening. Hello Hair can also assist in the management of dandruff and dry, flaky scalp issues. It leaves your hair feeling softer and easier to manage after use."

Opinion
I recently chopped my hair off again. I am obsessed with the low maintenance and healthier feeling of shoulder length hair so my hair already is in pretty good condition. Like I said above I don't wash my hair often so I love to add extra hydration into my hair on a weekly basis with a hair mask.

The packaging of this hair mask is a massive bonus for me, it makes it easy to use and adjust how much product you need depending on your hair length. I already can tell I will reach for this over my DIY mask because of the practicality when using it. Since my hair is so short the 100ml packet will probably last about 6 or so uses, their website suggests that regular (mid) length hair will last 4 uses.

When I do hair masks I like to leave them in for as long as possible to get the most benefits out of it and this was no exception. I left the mask in for 4 hours the first time but I have also left it in over night. You will notice results no matter how long you leave it but I personally feel like it works its magic more when you leave it in longer.

To apply you squirt some of the oil into your palm and spread it evenly throughout your hair from roots to ends. If you have bleached ends like me I like to focus most of the product there since it tends to be dryer than the rest of your hair. Once applied I then asked my mum to wrap my hair for me in glad wrap because my hands were an oily mess and then put on a beanie to keep the oil warm so it was more like a "hot oil hair mask". This is just my personal preference and how I like to do my hair masks. After a few hours or however long it was in I then had a shower (obviously) to wash it out. I like to do two shampoos even though my hair isn't oily because I personally don't like the feeling or look of too much oil in my hair when it has dried. I still get soft, healthy feeling hair that looks shiny but not oily. I also follow up with a little bit of conditioner just on my ends otherwise I find that my roots will look too oily or get oily too quickly during the week. Another thing I like to do, which may affect your hairs results is rinsing my hair with cool water instead of hot, this is because hot water can damage your hair and you don't want to cause any damage after putting in this effort to make it healthier!

Once my hair has air dried like I have mentioned 100 times already my hair felt very soft, smooth, looked healthier and was a breeze to brush through. I don't have knotty nor damaged hair so I can't tell you if one treatment will offer you the same results but after a few treatments you will definitely notice that your hair is in a lot better condition.

If you are interested in trying out Hello Hair yourself check out their details below and I 100% recommend it. The mask I used is only $15 and that is a bargain for the amount of uses you get out of it (especially my short hair girls or boys!) plus it cuts out you having to make up your own treatment.

Details
Website
Instagram
Blog

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me to try out. I was not asked to review this product however I thought it could benefit others so I wanted to review it for you all. As always all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9