My iHerb Favourites!

| On
7:22 pm
iHerb is my favourite place to shop (from my bed) whenever I need new skincare, vitamins or even makeup! I have made many orders over the last 5 or so years and these are products I love/repurchased.
1. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
I won't go into too much detail as I have a full review here but this pot has lasted me years. It is the best mask I have ever tried and so affordable!

2. Life Flo Health Pure Rosehip Seed Oil
For some reason my skin has reactions to nearly every brand of rosehip oil except this one. I have no idea what the difference is but to keep my skin happy I just stick to this one. I am on my 4th bottle and absolutely love it.

If you have dry sensitive skin with acne scarring definitely give rosehip oil a go.

3. Andalou Naturals Glycolic Mask
Another product that is a repurchase! I'm almost out of my second tub of this face mask because I am  obsessed with it. Again I have a review here if you're interested in more information about it.

4. Physician's Formula products
To save yourself $$ purchase your Physician's Formula products here - it is a lot cheaper than Priceline!! Also save on Real Techniques and EcoTools brushes.

5. Hurraw! Balm - Night Treatment
iHerb sells my all time favourite overnight lip balm. This is another very well loved product and I have gone through 5 or more of them. It really helps keep my dry lips hydrated and allows me to wake up with soft lips.
(The one pictured is not the over night formula, I used up all the tubes I had so this is their vanilla bean lip balm instead. Just as good but less of an intense hydration!)

6. Now Foods Maca Tablets
This is more of a personal recommendation but I tend to buy vitamins and supplements from iHerb at a lower price point.

I have menstrual issues/unbalanced hormones and this is what I'm using to help out with that. If you suffer from ovarian cysts, irregular periods and hormonal acne this could help out. It also helps with infertility and energy amongst other things.

Those are the 6 items I recommend most from iHerb and it has so many other amazing products. From beauty to baby food to pet care it has you covered!
If you want to save some money on your iHerb purchase you can use the code RWP702.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9