Brand Focus: Too Faced

| On
7:44 pm
I love Too Faced Cosmetics and I definitely need more of their products in my makeup collection. This week I am sharing my very small but loved collection with you all as well as letting you know which products are my favourite.


My first ever Too Faced purchase was all because of KathleenLights - she started my obsession with the brand. It was one of their La Creme Colour Drenched Lipsticks in the shade Naked Dolly. This is a very creamy nude lipstick with a glossy finish. If I have chapped lips this lipstick will emphasise it so exfoliating is important. I love the smell and look of this lipstick but because of the finish and due to my lips usually being on the dryer side I don't really reach for it regularly.


Next up is their Natural Eyes eye shadow palette. This was the second eye shadow palette I have ever owned and I purchased it while I was in Rome. It comes with a lot of good memories and is a very well loved palette. This is definitely my favourite item I own from the brand. This palette is compact and has every shade I will need for a night out of subtle day look. Whenever I travel this is the palette I take away with me because it is so versatile and blends well.


My third purchase was a Melted Lipstick in the shade Chihuahua. Out of the two lip products I own I reach for this one more, I have even got my mum onto it. It has a creamy/satin finish once dried down and excess product has been blotted away (I do this to prevent it from going on my teeth) and is very long-lasting. Again, like all Too Faced packaging it is amazing and looks good displayed on my makeup table, but not only do I like it for that but I really like the concept of how you apply it. This is another winner for me!


When my mum was over in Bali she visited the new Sephora and picked up the Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer for me. I had wanted this product ever since it came out mostly because of its scent, packaging and it being matte. This bronzer works well to bronze up the skin and contour because it isn't too warm toned. It blends easily and you need it in your life pretty much.


Lastly is my sample size of their Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer thanks to BeautyLoop. I had tried a small sample of this before and it really helped my shadows last all night without fading or creasing. Unfortunately concealer and powder doesn't cut it for my eyelids so I have to use a primer. I was going to purchase this on my own but now I have a generous sample to use. When i'm out I'll definitely purchase it!

That is my very small Too Faced collection which needs to expand so comment your favourites that I need to try out below or on my Instagram!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9