ModelsPrefer BB Luxurious Youth Boost

| On
6:19 pm
Since being on holidays I found myself to reach less for foundations and realised I didn't have options for something with a light-weight less coverage feel. As I was spending my days at the beach and still wanted some coverage with SPF I went on a hunt for a new BB cream.

Unfortunately I didn't have any internet to research the best BB creams from the drugstore so I picked up one that looked promising. Fortunately I chose one that works so well for my skin type that I have to share it with you all!

Claims
  • Anti-aging
  • Built-in primer
  • Second skin
  • Hydrating feeling
  • SPF protection
My opinion

Up close and personal time. This bb cream makes my skin GLOW but doesn't make me look oily at all. It highlights all the places you want to be highlighted especially when the sun hits the high points of your skin.

I applied the product with my hands and it felt really smooth and not too thick. It provided me with a light-medium coverage (received more coverage when I patted the product in rather than swipping). Once the product was applied it only gave a slightly tacky feeling which went away once it was fully set and it barely creased under my eyes.

 Thankfully the bb cream didn't cling to any of my dry patches and didn't feel drying on my skin at all, I also didn't need to add any extra makeup such as powder or concealer which is a massive advantage for me. In summer I don't like to pack on the makeup and I usually opt for lighter coverage products to even out my skin tone yet look natural. This BB cream is all I could ever ask for in a BB cream. I didn't sweat it off nor did it come off after going in the water.

After 5+ hours of wear in the heat it did lose a fair bit of coverage but it was not completely gone. It didn't feel sticky either and helped my skin continuously feel hydrated all day.

I haven't tried an extensive amount of BB creams, in fact I've only ever tried one other so I don't really have anything to compare it to but it works so well for me and it has been my go-to product. If it has been able to replace my foundations it must be pretty good in my opinion.

If you have oily skin this may not be for you because it is so glowy but for those of you with dry skin or normal skin definitely check it out!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9