Current Mixed Favourites

| On
6:17 pm
It's hard to constantly purchase and find new products that I love every month so I thought I would do my first current mixed favourites instead.

BEAUTY
Like everyone on this planet I have been into contouring and highlighting lately. I don't love a specific contour or bronzer product but I love including these into my makeup routine. My favourite highlight of the moment is NARS Albatross. It looks amazing on my skin tone and I am in love.

Traditional lipsticks are out and liquid lips took their place! Colourpop have produced my favourites - the formula and lasting power of them is amazing. My favourite shade is Midi.

Lastly for makeup I found my favourite foundation brand. Bourjois foundations (healthy mix serum & happy light) work so so well with my dryer skin. They never sink into fine lines, cling to dry patches or look cakey. Massive thumbs up from me!

SKINCARE
As always the Clarisonic Mia 2 is my favourite skincare tool. This will most likely make my favourites every single time because I cannot go a day without it.

Although I only bought this product in December it immediately became my favourite product to remove my makeup with. It is Palmer's Ultra Gentle Facial Cleansing Oil. For months I was searching for an oil or balm to remove my makeup and stumbled across this one. From the first moment I used it I loved it more than anything else I had ever used, it removes makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft.

My favourite face mask of the moment is the Andalou Naturals Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask. I'm almost out of this and I'll be picking up some more really soon.

HAIR
My current hair obsession is blonde hair! I lightened up my hair a lot last year so upkeep became a bigger deal for me. John Frieda's Tone-Correcting Shampoo instantly became my holy grail product to combat any brassy tones and kept my blonde looking fresh.

I'm also loving Coconut Oil especially to use as a hot oil hair mask. It leaves my hair so soft and healthy feeling.

FASHION
I'm really into midi skirts and loose Island vibe pants at the moment! Since the weather has been warmer I'm bringing out the brighter colours and pattern clothes.

OTHER

Polaroid Camera - I loooove how the photos print out instantly and capture the memories right away.

Adult colouring books

Candles - especially Dusks Lemongrass candle.

Calendars and diaries - helps me to feel organised and get my life on track

Last but definitely not least I wanted to include my all time favourites: my instagram @thedailycatchup and this blog!
Both were created in 2015 and have brought me so much happiness. I always loved writing and this blog gives me the opportunity to do so, plus I always loved taking photos and makeup so a beauty-based Instagram has become my pride and joy. I'm obsessed with both just as much as I was when I first started them.

So there you have it, my current mixed favourites. Let me know all the things you're loving lately in the comments or post them on Instagram with the hashtag #thedailycatchup

Have a wonderful day beauties
 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9