New Year New Experiences

| On
6:15 pm
Hey guys, here is my first post in 2016. This year I thought I would do something a little different allow you to get to know me better. I want to include more lifestyle/personal posts amongst the usual beauty posts. I will continue to post every Sunday (beauty related posts) as well as a few extra posts throughout the week when I can either beauty related or not!

Today I will be completely the New Years Tag Questions. There are a total of 12 questions so lets begin.

1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
A memory I wish I could relive would be the day my boyfriend surprised me by rocking up to my house with food after my maths exam. I had the worst day because of that exam and it turned my day completely around.

2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
Starting and keeping a blog! Over the years I made many blogs but never stuck with them. I was never satisfied with the content or the way they looked and in 2015 I was able to FINALLY decide on a URL and join the blogging world.

3. 3 words to describe last year?
Loss, experiences and thankful

4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
Justin Bieber's album, hands down the best. He better be having a concert soon in Australia because I will be there, lol.

5. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
Nothing in particular but I am really looking forward to new experiences. Ever since I graduated high school a year ago there is still a whole world out there to explore and so many opportunities to experience.

6. What did last year teach you?
People you thought that would always be in your life won't always be there and thats ok.

7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Any turtle neck top, I was living for them last year!

8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
For this question I actually looked through a thesaurus of words to make my year sound really exciting but honestly to describe it in one word it would have to be change. I lost friends, had an operation, started university and got a new job. There were a lot of ups and downs but I wouldn't change any of it.

9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
New experiences and of course makeup.

10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
Disappointment

11. Best book you read last year?
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. It is the best novel by him so far.

12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
Definitely to travel somewhere I haven't been before. That counts as a resolution right?

That concludes the tag and hopefully you all got to know me a little better.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2016 and it is full of opportunities and happiness xx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9