Milky Foot Review & Results

| On
6:10 pm
About three weeks ago I saw Meghan Rienks post a video with her feet as the image. Out of natural curiosity I clicked into it and discovered this product. Of course I wanted to try it out myself and have the opportunity to feel satisfied watching my skin peel.
 *If you hate images of feet or don't like the sight of peeling skin just a heads up that I will be including a few pictures of my results*

Claims according to Chemist Warehouse
Milky Foot is the easiest way to exfoliate and moisturise your feet. Milky Foot removes hardened skin, softens cracks and calluses and moisturises your feet. In 1-2 weeks, your feet will feel milky soft and smooth.

Price: $30 one pair

20th December
Today I decided to try this product and see if it is in fact a hit or miss. I applied the foot bags on my feet and left them on for one hour. It says to close it off around your ankles using the tab but I found it didn't stick at all so I used an elastic band. ****The tabs do work I had a blonde moment and didn't realise how to do them.

 Once the 60 minutes passed I then rinsed my feet as instructed. They felt the same way they always do, maybe a little dryer. The skin is supposed to start peeling in 3-7 days so I will check back in then.

22nd December (day 2)
Quick update! I have noticed very slight peeling on my left heel and the bottom of both my feet. Hopefully this is a good sign and proper peeling will start tomorrow as expected!

23rd December (day 3)
As the box stated my feet were peeling today. Especially near my toes! I will include some pictures so if you don't want to see look away now.

 It's currently hot in Australia and I had to wear sandals all day. It made walking a little uncomfortable. Comparing the afternoon and night they began peeling so much more.

24th (day 4)
This morning I woke up to a lovely, scaly surprise. As you can see my entire feet were peeling and the new skin feels really smooth.



25th and 26th (days 5 and 6)
I haven't taken any photos because I've been busy with Christmas but peeling has begun on the tops of my toes. The soles of my feet are almost completely all peeled off and fresh new skin.

Overall for someone that didn't think they had a lot of dry skin and didn't think it would work on my feet I am so impressed. The peeling was a little uncomfortable but that is because it has been hot here and even wearing shoes is uncomfortable. The peeling was not painful whatsoever! If you want baby smooth feet I highly recommend this! I've already gotten family members onto it.

I will admit the price is a little off-putting but it does work, as you can see in the above images. If you suffer from dry skin on your feet and moisturiser and thick socks do not suffice try out this product, it may change your life!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9