Project Pan 2018 / Update 4

| On
7:17 pm
Another day, another pan.

Eye Shadow - Bh x Carli Bybel (original)
I think it is safe to say that I am the type of person that pans eyeshadows pretty quickly! Prior to the project I would have never thought this would be my strength as I rarely even wear shadow. From the last update until now I reached all my goals for the BH X Carli palette. I hit pan on an additional two shades - the matte cream and the shimmer in the first row. I have also learnt I have a type and it has occurred to me that I only hit pan on the same shades. But pan is pan and I can switch this out for another palette!

I let you all vote over on my Instagram on which palette should be included next. The Zoeva Cocoa Blend won by quite a lot and majority of you voted I should also hit pan on 3 shades. I have to admit my goals are automatically to hit pan on Bitter Start and Substitute for Love (typical, I know) but for the third, I think I would like to challenge myself. I rarely reach for dark shades so I'd love to attempt to pan Beans are White. Other than that, I'm going to try and push myself to be more creative with the palette overall and make it look used and loved.

Bronzer/Highlighter - Urban Decay Naked Flushed
The is definitely the most popular product people enjoy keeping up with! I pretty much have completed the highlighter in this trio. There is a very slight bit on the edges but it mixes with the blush so I am calling it done. I am also making pretty good progress with the bronzer and at this point, I am getting really excited since it's almost done. I feel confident that I could be finished by next update??

Brows - Chi Chi Brow Pomade (blonde)
Steady progress with the pomade. I am learning that I don't find a pomade practical for every day use and am missing my powders or a pencil. I still want to push myself to use it but I might take it out of my project eventually and switch in my only remaining eyebrow powder. I just find powder or a pencil to be a lot quicker in the mornings and softer. It is a really good affordable pomade if you're after one though. It hasn't dried out at all!

Blush - Nudestix Bare Back
This is one of the products I'd thought I would make more progress on. Well, at least more progress than I have. I do have to admit that when my cheeks are breaking out, which they often are, I don't use this product to give my skin a break in that area. So that could be why the progress is slow and minimal in my mind. I am still enjoying it and love the product, it is just that my skin isn't cooperating as well as I would like it to.

Foundation
I set myself a goal to use up two foundations this past month and I may have been a little optimistic. I easily finished my Lily Lolo Mineral Powder which was bittersweet because that was my daily go-to. I now don't own any powder foundations in my current shade so I have struggled a little without it. Especially because I came to love loose powder foundations over liquids. Since I am on my no-buy I won't repurchase it yet but at the end of the year, I will purchase this again (or another brand, who knows).

I made progress on the SCOUT Cosmetics foundation but wasn't able to complete it like I thought. It is getting closer and completing one out of the two is still great! I've now used up 2 out of my grand total of 5 for the year.

Lips

Lips are my favourite products but SO hard to use up. I've focused a lot on Vintage Rose and it is still going. Due to this, I didn't use the gloss as much but I will continue to use both and hopefully, the lipstick will be done by next update.

3INA Eyeshadow Pencil
Another product that wasn't used as much as I would have liked to. I did use it a lot when I wanted to pan the shimmer shade in the BH palette but since doing that I've either forgotten or don't want shimmery lids. I am not in any rush to finish this product because I do want to enjoy it and not force myself to use it if I don't feel like it. You may see this in my project for a while and that is ok, I still have 6 months till it ends.

Added in
You already know I have added in the Cocoa Blend palette but to replace my UD highlighter I've decided on Colourpop Lunch Money. It is a super shock cheek and I don't typically enjoy the formula due to application reasons but it is a lovely shade and sits nicely on my skin. I am not sure if I plan to hit pan, I am more focused on creating a significant dip for now. Judging however long that takes I may set a goal to hit pan or not.
Update on the super shock highlighter (because I added it in pretty early on).

That is all I have to share with you this update. If you are doing a project pan I'd love to hear about it! Comment below or message me on Instagram.

Reached goal on 9 items
- Tartelette in bloom flower child (used up)
- Tartelette in bloom smarty pants (hit pan)
- Tartelette in bloom charmer (hit pan)
- Colourpop ultra glossy lip in Weho (used up)
- Inika Organic BB cream (used up)
- BH x Carli Bybel light brown shade (hit pan)
- BH x Carli Bybel matte cream shade (hit pan)
- BH x Carli Bybel 1st row shimmer shade (hit pan)
- Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation (used up)

Lost or decluttered 3 items
- Colourpop Oh Snap (decluttered)
- Chi Chi O.M.NUDE!! lipstick (lost)
- 3ina Lip Oil (lost)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9