My Puppy Choses My Makeup | Tag

| On
7:16 pm
I saw so many my dog picks my makeup videos that I just had to put my puppy to the test. Now, most dogs barely paid any interest in selecting products but my 8-month German Shepherd loves stealing and running off with things any chance she can get.
*Warning* This post includes A LOT of puppy photos, so if you love dogs, you will love my post! Also, can we just appreciate how she puts her paw on me in the above photo😭😍😭😍

I started off this little challenge by laying the products out on the floor, as every youtuber I've seen does it. When Shiva stole my foundation which caused me to chase her around our backyard for 20 minutes I knew I had to do it differently. She was a fabulous participant as she chose each product as soon as I said the "ok go" command. Lucky for me she is a pro at waiting and only doing something until I give her permission. Still needs work on dropping something clearly! Although our little chase was lots of fun in her eyes and put her to sleep shortly after.

You will notice I left out a few categories as I only own one mascara and I don't usually use powder or eyeliner etc. Let's see what she chose...
Foundation: Saavy Perfect Base Liquid Foundation
Concealer: LA Girl Pro Concealer
Brows: Chi Chi Brow Pomade (she has my back with my project pan)
Bronzer: Urban Decay Naked Flushed (again helping me out with my project pan!)
Blush: NYX High Definition Blush in Amber
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked 2
Lips: Inika Organic Lip Glaze in Blossom

The final look...
For a puppy that literally chose whatever she felt like chewing on, I thought the look came together pretty well. I'm normally always natural with my makeup style anyway so I did gravitate towards the neutrals in the eyeshadow palette. These days Naked 2 is not a palette I reach for but it was good to bring it out again.

As my highlight I used Bootycall (UD N2) which turned out to be really pretty! On my eyes, I used the shades Foxy, Tease and Half Baked. For my mascara, I used the Eye of Horus Goddess mascara (the only one I own).
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9