Magic Scar Eraser? | Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening serum

| On
5:10 pm
This product is not new to The Daily Catchup. It has featured in a few blogposts and many photos on my Instagram in the past, so it was only right to give it a blogpost all to itself. I am referring to the Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening serum.

When you hear the words skin-brightening, I don't know about you, but personally it sounds like music to my ears. For someone with quite a bit of redness and scarring I love the sound of brighter skin and need all the help I can get to achieve it. Before I go on and on about my love for this product I will include some information from the Antipodes website.
ABOUT:
"A water-based serum which helps to correct dull, blemished or uneven skin. The revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape & Kiwi helps minimise the appearance of facial redness. Exfoliating enzymes from the superfruit kiwifruit and soothing Vinanza Oxifend from pinot noir grapes leave skin gloriously glowing. Meanwhile, mamaku black fern and Reishi mushroom of immortality boost healthy cell renewal for true, fresh-faced beauty."

INGREDIENTS:
This serums is 100% natural, with 74% of it's ingredients from organic cultivation. As mentioned above the ingredients within this serum are waiwera artesian water, vinanza grape and kiwi fruit and vinanza oxifend. It's fragrances are green apple and cardamon pod.

BEFORE & AFTER:
The above photos were taken on the 13th of December 2017 and my after (bottom) photos were taken on the 28th of January 2018.

THOUGHTS:
There aren't many skincare products that amaze me after one use. However, this is actually one of those products for me.

You can tell by my photos, especially my left cheeks in the before and after how much this product really helps reduce acne marks. For the amount of time I  used it I wasn't able to make a dramatic change to my scars that have been around for years but it did improve any newer marks left by my pimples. Whenever I use this serum people that see me with bare skin ask me if I have applied makeup because it's looking a lot clearer than usual and I feel the same way.

I would also have to agree that it brightens and tones the skin. I am someone with pretty dry skin but after using this serum I didn't have any dry flaky spots which was amazing!! I don't have too much to say about this serum because for me personally, the before and after photos speak 1000 words. Yes I still have a pretty bad break out situation on my right cheek (thanks hormones) but all the spots from my before photo have completely gone. Acne marks usually last forever on me, so to have a product speed up the process and take away some of my redness I will forever be grateful for.

I have also used this serum in the past so I was without it for a little while. Which made me realise the drastic shift of my skin when I am using it and when I am not. Out of all the skincare I have ever used or owned, this is by far my favourite because it really boosts my confidence and I can go out without makeup on. It just makes my skin look so healthy, brighter and generally in a much better state than usual.

For anyone that is interested, I used the serum once a day at night and am about halfway through the bottle. I apply the serum generously over my cheeks and jaw line as they are my problem areas and use the left over on my forehead, nose and chin. I also really enjoy the dropper applicator as it keeps it hygienic and I can adjust how much or how little product I want to apply.

If your skin is similar to mine or you have any marks on your face you want to fade then I highly, highly, recommend this serum by Antipodes. It is a little pricey but I would happily buy multiple bottles because it really does wonders to my skin.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9