Brand Focus: Nudestix

| On
7:32 pm
Late last year a new love was born, my obsession with Nudestix. I love what their brand stand for and the simplicity yet multi-use purposes of their products. There is just something about makeup in crayon form that really appeals to me.

I'm sure you've seen the multiple posts that have graced my Instagram feed so it was only fair to write up a blogpost dedicated to my Nudestix collection.

So far I own:
3x Nudies all over color matte in the shades: Bondi Bae, Bare Back and Naughty n' Spice.
3x Lip/Cheek pencils in: Love, Whisper and Mystic.
Satan was limited edition in a Christmas set I received two years ago.

From what I own I am currently head over heels for the nudies all over color matte sticks. They can be used on the lips, eyes and cheeks. This makes them perfect to travel with or great to speed up an early morning makeup routine. Bondi Bae is the perfect bronzing tone for my skin and the two blush shades I own also work perfectly. I find they last all day on my dryer skin or even when it is hot and I am sweating. Some people don't like the brush that is attached to them but I do, despite them being dense I like to use it to pat the product in and lightly feather out the edges using a flicking motion.

The lip/cheek pencils are what made me fall in love with the brand. They don't last as well as the previous product on the cheeks as they are creamier but they work wonders on the lips. They're moisturising and comfortable yet give amazing pigment and lasting power (on the lips).

Here are swatches of the products in my current collection:
In the very near future I plan on trying the magnetic matte lip color, concealer pencil (probably when my skin clears because I worry it won't be enough coverage) and nudies all over face color bronze + glow.

What Nudestix products do you own? Do you also love the brand? I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9