Makeup I travel with ⚓

| On
5:13 pm
Every January my family and I go to spend the month at the beach. For the past few years I encourage myself to pack light and only bring the products I absolutely need. So this post is sharing what I packed and in a way, my favourite makeup products since they made the cut or products I plan to use up this year.
Base

Eyes


Lips

Brushes
I know this isn't makeup but I wanted to include it because I never know how many brushes to pack when I travel so this may be helpful to others!

  • A foundation brush
  • large powder brush: this is my favourite
  • 3 eye brushes: I like the EcoTools travel ones because it includes an angled one for the brows
I'm not bringing any cheek brushes as the Nudestix come with them on the end.
1 comment on "Makeup I travel with ⚓"
  1. keep inspiring people to try new collection of beauty products to get attractive charm

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9