TDC Self Love Challenge

| On
5:17 pm
One of my new year resolutions is to practice self love more and really focus on my own wellbeing. I've searched through a few self love challenges over the past two months but none were perfect, so I have created my own. It is 31 days long so you can apply it to any month you wish, or you can pick and choose a few of my suggestions and try do them daily.

I have attached a link to the PDF for your reference. You will be able to view it here on my blog or go into it to be able to save it and print it if you wish to do so.


Please let me know if you are doing my challenge in the comments below or even on my Instagram!

P.S.
In terms of meditation and yoga here are my recommendations:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9