3ina the 3 in 1 Foundation | Review

| On
7:20 pm
I am trying to make it a habit to write up more foundation/base product reviews. Especially because I feel like my skin is on the more difficult side to cover, I feel like it would be more helpful for you all. I'm including wear test photos as well as how well the foundation covers my acne and scarring. So, let's get into my thoughts on the 3INA 3 in 1 foundation.

Before I jump into my thoughts I wanted to include the blurb that is on the box. I'd also like to add that this foundation is paraben freecruelty free and vegan! On the 3INA website this foundation is one of their best sellers.
Ingredients, (for those whom are wondering):
AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, METHICONE, SILICA, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-3, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ASCORBIC , ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM EXTRACT (SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM (SUGAR CANE) EXTRACT), SIGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS FRUIT EXTRACT (CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT), CITRUS LIMON FRUIT EXTRACT (CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT), BHT, ACER SACCHARUM EXTRACT (ACER SACCHARUM (SUGAR MAPLE) EXTRACT). +/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).
This is one pump onto my finger. The formula is on the thicker side but don't let this fool you into thinking it feels heavy on the skin.
Now for the fun part: my thoughts and experience.
I applied this foundation at 10:20AM. It gave off a natural finish with medium coverage, when built up to two layers. If you skin is clearer than mine then this foundation could appear to give a fuller coverage.

When the foundation is initially applied to the skin it feels slightly tacky but once it dries this feeling goes away and you do not need to set it with powder. Especially if your skin is on the drier side like mine. Although my skin is dry, it did not emphasise dry patches and it didn't settle too badly into any fine lines (only settled in the eyelid/under eye region).
Once the foundation set I applied cream products to my skin, since that is my new obsession! They all applied well and didn't take off the foundation in any way. The cream products I applied were: Mecca highlight balm, Nudestix matte colour in Bondi Bae and Naughty n Spice.

In terms of the next two updates, there isn't much of a difference between the photos. The 3INA foundation gave my skin a healthy appearance and still did not cling to dryness nor settle in my smile lines. I actually slept in the car for over an hour while wearing this foundation and it didn't even wear off or become patchy.
At the 9/10 hour mark is when you can notice the foundation breaking down. You can tell by the photo that the coverage has decreased and more redness is peaking through than earlier in the day. I normally don't wear foundation this long so this doesn't bother me too much. On the bright side, at this point it still had not clung to my dry patches and barely creased in my smile lines, only slightly.

Overall, for the price I was impressed by this foundation. I do want to test the waterproof claims so I am planning on wearing on wearing it when I go swimming with the dolphins next weekend. I will update you all via my Instagram on how it performs.

I'd recommend this foundation to be worn during the day time as it does contain SPF. If you have dry skin it will sit nicely over it and if you have acne or redness you will need a concealer on the areas you need extra coverage. I would also suggest a 7 hour wear time for this foundation to ensure it stays looking fresh and doesn't break down or wear off in areas. For the price it is a great foundation to check out and try if you can!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9