Current Beauty Favourites

| On
5:24 pm
I am horrible with committing to monthly beauty favourites because I tend to stick to products for longer periods of time and don't switch things up monthly. So I am here today to share my current beauty favourites with you all.
Lip balm
Eco Lips Mongo Kiss - Vanilla Honey
Dry lips? Desperately need moisture back into your lips? Look no further than this JUMBO (literally) lip balm! It's certified organic so you know its made with 100% safe ingredients. Also, it comes in a variety of scents, but I love vanilla honey most. I use it every night before bed and its so so moisturising.

Face Mask
Sukin Purifying Facial Masque
I am a massive lover of clay masks however having to mix them with water or the dreaded drying feeling afterwards tends to put me off. In winter I need to steer clear of those clay masks and have replaced them with this one by Sukin. I've actually been using it since January and still have quite a bit left. It really helps to clear out my skin and leaves it feeling soft. Unlike your typical clay masks it's not drying whatsoever.

(I wrote this before it turned into Spring but I still use it!!)

Face wash
Nourish London Kale 3D Cleanse
First of all kale is one of my favourite vegetables, so when it is in a cleanser I already love it. The face wash claims to lift impurities and detoxify skin. I enjoy using it as a second cleanse in my routine as I find it removes any left over makeup or even sunscreen residue.

It is not drying whatsoever and the colour changing aspect makes it a lot of fun to use.

Eyeshadow
Too Faced Natural Eyes
If you follow me on Instagram you would know Tartelette in Bloom was my obsession but I hit pan on a few shades so I'm trying not to use it as much 😂 Instead I have gone back to one of my first favourites - Natural Eyes by Too Faced. On the daily I mix nudie and heaven all over my eyelid and in the crease. It is the perfect shade and blends easily. This is a great "first" eye shadow palette because I feel like it has everything you will ever need.

Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion
Since going cruelty free no mascara I tried gave me what I was after. I was in mecca one day and near the registers were mini items so of course I gave in. My lashes are pretty long and I am after length over volume. This mascara can make my lashes look fake if I pack it on or I can apply it lightly, brush it out with a comb and my lashes look super natural. The brush can get a little messy because it is larger than what I'm used to but I'd definitely purchase the full size!

Brushes/Tools
A while ago I did a post dedicated to the new ecoTools brushes and yes I still adore them. I use the big powder brush daily for powder, bronzer and blush. It is so soft and I just want it on my face all day long. Their eye brushes are just as good, if not better than their OG ones back in the day. They make blending eyeshadow a dream and don't irritate my eyes (a common issue I have if the brush bristles are too harsh).

Last but not least is their sponge. This sponge converted me from applying foundation with a brush to a sponge. I used to despise sponges because they absorbed the coverage I needed to cover my scarring but not this one. It is honestly magical in the way it applies my foundation. It doesn't even soak up liquidy foundations that you think it would. I need to go purchase 10 of these because I'm too lazy to wash the one I have but at the same time I want to use it every time I apply makeup.

Comment your faves below or let me know over on the gram!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9