Online Lookbook #3 - Gigi Hadid

| On
5:00 pm
For my third online lookbook I decided to challenge myself. I chose a celebrity - Gigi Hadid - and will show you similar pieces at a much more affordable price. I hope this post will be helpful/inspirational and it was definitely a lot of fun to do!

Outfit 1
Top $20
Pants $42
Shoes $99.95

Outfit 2
Dress $151.83
Jacket $80
Sneakers $41.50

Outfit 3
Shoes $17
Top (DIY distressing) $12
Jeans $69.95
Jacket $99

Outfit 4
Shoes $69.95
Shirt $50
Sunglasses $2.29
Leggings $8
Jumper $24


Disclaimer: Please remember these outfits are not exact as they are only inspired. Leave any comments for future lookbook requests below.
2 comments on "Online Lookbook #3 - Gigi Hadid"
  1. Your blog is fabulous! If anyone want to grow their business but no amount to invest then we'll help them out. Check the link below,
    https://businessleadsworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for your
    dark web money
    dark web financial services
    paypal transfer dark web
    darknet paypal transfer post..I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9