Natural Beauty Dupes

| On
6:31 pm
This weeks post is all about natural or organic dupes for more "mainstream" products. I wanted to put together a few options to show you all that when you choose to go more natural (in terms of ingredients) you do not need to skip out on quality whatsoever!
White Glo Extreme Whitening Pen vs Keeko Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen
I feel like a lot of people disregard the ingredients used in your typical teeth whitening products. There are so many teeth whitening pens that you can buy at your local supermarket or chemist but what you are actually putting into your body is horrible. Yes I have tried it once before just to review it and I will never do it again. Everyone is free to make their own decisions when it comes to what they put in or on their bodies but if you're interested in a much safer and natural alternative then the Keeko pen is just as good, if not better because it doesn't leave your teeth sensitive at all!

I have a full review on the Keeko Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen here.

Chapstick Conditioning Lip Scrub vs Lush Lip Scrub
To be completely honest I never buy lip scrubs because I prefer to make my own since they pretty much all act the same way. However if you are after purchasing one then the lip scrub made from Lush is a natural match to any other scrub you can purchase.

L'Oreal Color Infallible in 004 Forever Pink vs Inika Organic Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow duo in Black Sand (pink shade)
I made a promise to myself to never mention L'Oreal again (due to them testing on animals) however if I can find a dupe for their products I will be sure to let you all know!

I found not only a cruelty free dupe but also an organic one which comes with a bonus eyeshadow. The Inika Organic shadow is very similar and safer not only for us but animals too.

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Vintage Rose vs Adorn Cosmetics Lipstick in Natural Pink
Vintage Rose is one of my all time favourite lipstick shades and I am aware of the controversy surrounding Gerard Cosmetics so I was very excited to find a matching shade. To think that we "eat" our lipstick throughout the day, a lot of people may feel better knowing that they have something natural on their lips rather than chemicals.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9