Keeko Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen | Review

| On
6:33 pm
I want to include a lot more natural alternatives to traditional beauty items on the market. This weeks post is all about Keeko's Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen
Claims
"Keeko's revolutionary dentist formulated peroxide free whitening pen uses the natural power of Bicarbonate Soda & Cranberry to safely whiten your teeth 5+ shade in 7 days without damaging the enamel. Aloe Vera, Chamomile help soothe sensitive teeth while caring for your gums and promote a happy healthy mouth. Application takes 30 seconds and will, visibly whiten the teeth within 30 minutes!"
Review
  • Thick consistency compared to your usual teeth whitening pens
  • Easy to brush onto teeth
  • Has no nasty taste, which is a massive plus!!
  • Peroxide free 
  • Doesn't leave your teeth feeling sensitive (unlike other teeth whitening products)
  • Doesn't whiten as fast as your usual chemical teeth whitening pens, however you can achieve the same results by using this a few times a day
I didn't use this product daily like it suggests as I like to whiten my teeth when I know I have a special occasion coming up, so my teeth didn't get 5+ shades whiter. However you are still able to tell from the pictures below that it did brighten my teeth. I used up the entire pen prior to this review and it lasted me roughly two months with applications scattered throughout. 

If you are someone that loves whitening your teeth then this product is gentle enough for daily use and you should definitely check this pen out! It is a much safer and natural alternative to all the other chemicals other brands use. Especially since teeth whitening is something you are likely to ingest since it is going in your mouth you really want to be aware of what is going into your body and how it could affect you in the long run.
I will be purchasing another pen myself because I found it to work well and it is very easy to use. I am kind of going back on what I said in my last teeth whitening review here but since then I have researched the chemicals used in usual teeth whitening products and realised it is horrible for you. I love that there are safer alternatives to popular products because it means we don't need to skip out on our health when using them!


Other info

Shipping details: 
Free shipping worldwide over $38. 
Standard shipping for Aus is $3.50 (under $38)
Below $38 international is $5.99 and has tracking.

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. I only work with companies I would personally support or purchase from myself and use products for an extended period of time before writing a review. For more information click here - disclaimer
6 comments on "Keeko Botanical Teeth Whitening Pen | Review"
  1. I really appreciate this post. Thank you so much for sharing this superb blog, this is really helped me a lot. As well as I referred teeth whitening pen , and I hope it will also help more to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zahn bleaching set Das fortschrittlichste Home Bleaching Kit zum Zähne bleichen. Noch nie war Zahnbleaching von zu Hause aus so leicht. Einfach, sicher und effektiv. Unsere professionellen Produkte für die Zahnaufhellung garantieren beste Resultate. Von Zahnärzten empfohlen. IN DEUTSCHLAND GETESTET UND ZUGELASSEN."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. You provided really informative information throughout this article for better dental health. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cool. I have not seen the teeth whitening pen. Many offices at dentist northeast philadelphia may like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ทำรากฟันเทียมที่ไหนดี There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orthodontic treatment refers to the correction of dental irregularities, such as misaligned teeth or jaws, to improve their alignment and overall oral health. This treatment often involves the use of braces, clear aligners, or other orthodontic devices to achieve a straighter and more harmonious smile.
    For more, Best Orthodontics in Campbell

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9