Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream

| On
7:33 pm
If you read my skin diaries #1 here you would know I was on the search of a new organic and/or natural base to wear daily. I decided to go with Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream purchased from iHerb to save myself $.

Swatches & Consistency
Shade - Light
Unfortunately this CC cream only comes in two shades - light and light medium. I do feel like this CC cream dries to a slightly darker shade as shown below so it may not be suitable for you if you are very pale. I'm a NC20-30 in MAC and Nars Santa Fe for reference. This shade is perfect for me when I am at my lightest although I find that it has a slight grey undertone, nothing a little bronzer can't warm up.

As for consistency it is quite thick but blends easily. It provides sheer to light coverage depending on what you use to apply it with. Using your hands will sheer out the product allowing it to even out minor skin concerns however with a brush most redness and any other discolouration will be covered pretty well. With my acne scarring and redness I did layer a concealer on top of the areas that needed the extra coverage which was perfect for every day! My face was flawless without having to cake on the makeup on all areas, especially those that don't really need coverage. Plus it is pretty undetectable and very natural looking.


Claims/Benefits
My experience
With my dry skin-type this CC cream lasted an entire day - 7+ hours - with or without a primer. It didn't emphasise any dryness as long as I moisturised beforehand and it always dried to a natural finish. I never set this CC cream with powder (again due to my skin type) and any other products I applied on top was never patchy and blended easily. Also, I am very excited to announce that it did not settle into my smile lines!! First product ever to do this!

I will add that this CC cream only lasts a few months before it expires, I am guessing that is because it is made from 100% natural and 70% organic ingredients. For a daily makeup base, especially if your skin doesn't have too many blemishes or discolouration I think this is a perfect product although I truly believe those of us with uneven skin can still use it and love it. At this point in time I can't wear it alone but I am excited for that day to come!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9