Fashion & Beauty Emergency Kit

| On
1:20 pm
Everyone needs a little kit of products that are essential in emergencies or just a night out. This week I am sharing the products that are must-haves for me and my hand bag.
1. Scholl Gel Activ Insoles* $19.99
These come in a variety of styles to suit the shoe you wear daily or on a night out. I tend to wear high heels, with a very high heel since my boyfriend is so tall compared to me, so these are key to my feet's comfort. The gel offers support for your feet in all the right places and stick onto your shoes insole so they won't be slipping anywhere.

2. bohoBalm* $8.95 - $24.95
This product has been a favourite of mine for months and I'm almost out of it. I do have a full review on it here but you can use this product for anything and everything. It is the equivalent of PawPaw ointment however it contains coconut oil, honey, beeswax and olive oil. Every kit needs an all rounder product and this is the one you need!

3. Iluka Skincare Hydrating Toner Mist* $19.99 // Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz $15.95
A setting spray or toning mist is essential to keep your makeup looking fresh all day/night long or even to give your skin a mid-day pick me up. I find that both type of sprays help to soak up excess powder leaving your skin looking a lot less cakey.

4. Lipsticks!
Nothing in particular here, just any lipstick, liquid lipstick or lip balm you're loving. These always come in handy no matter what and I stock about 10 in my bag! I usually keep nudes as they are the most wearable and flattering but you can keep the one you will be wearing at that point in time or a few of your faves.

5. Hand Sanitiser
Another staple product that will always come in handy (pun intended)

6. Australis Fresh & Flawless Powder $12.95
If your skin is more on the oily side then keeping a powder (or blotting sheets) will be very helpful. This one is my personal favourite and comes with a sponge within it so its easy to reapply throughout the day/night.

7. Bandaids and Fashion Tape
If you are wearing new shoes trust me, you will need bandaids to prevent blisters. Or even if you injure yourself these are needed. Fashion tape is also important if your clothing rips or is stubborn and doesn't want to stay in place.

8. Mints
For fresh breath all day every day!

My fashion & beauty emergency kit is simple but still contains all the essentials. Leave your recommendations below in the comments :)

Disclaimer - Products marked with an * were sent out to me to trial however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. I only included products I actually recommend and use in this blogpost. For more information click here - disclaimer
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9