BEST OF NYX

| On
7:30 pm
Cruelty free makeup that is not only affordable but amazing quality? Yes please! NYX Cosmetics is one of my all time favourite brands and over the past years I have used and loved many products. This weeks post is dedicated to the best NYX products (in my opinion)!
My ultimate favourite and first ever product I owned is their Eyebrow Cake Powder. I've purchased this powder in numerous shades and I've even hit pan! This product beats pomades and pencils as it is easy to apply, lasts all day and helps me achieve a natural look for my sparse brows.

Next up is definitely their lip products. If I could only choose 3 (although I love them all) I'd recommend you try their Soft Matte Lip Creams, Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick and their Butter Glosses. The SMLC come in a variety of shades which are easy to apply and comfortable to wear throughout the day. They aren't drying like a liquid lipstick but do become more matte throughout the day. Their Butter Glosses and Liquid Suedes are both new favourites for me. I hate a sticky thick gloss but these offer the right amount of pigment while feeling "buttery" smooth on the lips. The liquid suede has more of a satin finish but if you blot it then its definitely more matte. It lasts through meals (as long as they aren't very oily) and never drying! I do wish they had more lighter nude shades in this formula.

I am blessed (not) with dark undereyes and redness on my face so NYX correctors come in handy. I've always wanted to try their colour correcting palettes however their Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in yellow and Dark Circle Concealer work very well for me. The full coverage concealer is more of a thick and drying consistency whereas the dark circle concealer is a lot more creamier. Both subtly correct discolouration and can be built up. I always apply these under foundation/concealer when I want a more flawless complexion.

NYX have a large range of primers but my favourite is definitely their  Pore Filler primer. It has been said to be a dupe for Benefits Porefessional at a much lower price point. I find that this primer works really well at evening out texture or dry patches, I'd assume it works equally as well at filling pores however they are not an issue for me.

Last but not least is the HD blush. This is very pigmented so make sure you don't pack the product on your brush! In saying that it lasts all day without wearing off and is easy to blend. It is just as good as my Nars or Tarte blushes!! Definitely need more of these to start up a collection.

Comment your favourite products from NYX below!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9