Updated Colourpop Collection

| On
6:20 pm
Colourpop constantly have new releases and I have no idea how the average human can keep up 😂 I have a decent sized collection and before I declutter a few items (due to them being old) I wanted to share some swatches with you all. My collection is mainly lip and eye products however, I do plan to dabble with their other products in the future.
*I included discontinued shades but state which ones they are.

Eyes
Pressed Powder Shadow
Hear me out
Matte white peach
Wake up call
Matte warm sand
Paper tiger
Matte mustard
Say I do (no longer available)
Time out (no longer available)
Note to self (discontinued)
Cloud nine
Matte plummy brown

Face
Super shock highlighter

Lunch money
Soft light gold

Lips
Lippie Stix
Skimpy (discontinued)
Cookie
Matte warm brown nude
Button (discontinued)
Oh Snap
Matte muted pinky nude
With the band
Peachy pink
Lumiere
Matte dusty mauve pink
Cami
Matte X cool-toned mauve
Poppin'
Matte X vibrant raspberry

Ultra Glossy Lip

Weho
Creamy beige

Piranha (discontinued)

Tight fit (forgot to swatch this)
Light peachy pink metallic with pink shimmer

Ultra Satin Lip

Magic Wand
Light nude
Echo Park
Warm peachy nude

Ultra Matte Lip
Platform (discontinued)
Midi
Pale dusty pink
Beeper
Greige rose

Clueless
Dusty mauve
Succulent (discontinued)

So there we have it, my current Colourpop collection. For those whom are interested I will mostly be decluttering the Ultra Matte Lips as they are older members of my collection. Midi, Beeper and Clueless used to be my three absolute favourites so they are very well loved. I've used a little over half for each of them. Before decluttering, I will test them out once more to see how they sit on my lips but I think their time has passed.

My favourite product from Colourpop are their lippie stix because I love the slim tube and varied formulas. At the moment I have two Colourpop lip products in my Project Pan, if you missed that then here is my introductory post!

Other Colourpop related posts!
Previous collection
Comparison: Colourpop VS Stila
Buy or Bye? Colourpop highlighter
5 in 1 review
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9