Project Pan 2018 / Introduction

| On
4:30 pm
Greetings friends. For some reason Project Pan videos have become my obsession. I love seeing well loved makeup products and I know, when I hit pan or use up a product in my collection I am extremely excited. After all, it does mean you use what you pay for, rather than let it sit in your collection.
I am going to attempt a project pan this year and because it is my first one I won't make it too challenging. I am picking products I currently enjoy using or old favourites that deserve more love again.

Here's what I'm planning to pan:

Eyeshadow palette - Tartelette in Bloom
Ok so I don't want to pan or use up this entire palette because that probably won't be possible. I have done damage with one particular shade already (flower child), so I plan to use that shade completely but also pan two other shades.

Bronzer/Highlighter - Urban Decay Naked Flushed
Another product that is already well loved. Because I have used quite a bit of this highlighter and bronzer already I hope to use the two shades up completely by the end of 2018. I'm not a big fan of the blush shade for my skin tone but I will push myself to use it rather than leave it untouched.

Brows - Chi Chi Brow Pomade
I've included this one because I am curious to see how much of a pomade I can actually use up within a year. I only have two brow products in my collection so this one is 100% included just out of curiosity.

Blush - Nudestix Nudies all over face color matte in bare back
This is a product I am in love with lately, I love how easy a cream blush is to use. You can use this product on your lips, eyes and cheeks. I mainly use it on the cheeks but I think this would be pretty easy for me to use up a decent amount of.

Foundation 
Possibly cheating with this category? But rather than choosing certain products to use up I just hope to use up a total of 5 foundations this year. Whether they are liquid or powder I don't mind, I just would like to reduce my collection so I can try more products.

Lips - Colourpop ultra glossy lip in Weho (sample size), Chi Chi lipstick in O.M.NUDE!! and Colourpop lippie stix in Oh Snap
My favourite makeup category, yet one I really struggle to work my way through. I think this will be the most challenging for me because I don't really stick to one lip product. I've chosen a few that are shades I know I can wear every day and are a variety of finishes.
The Chi Chi and Colourpop lipsticks were actually part of my 5 in 1 review last year, so I'd really like to make more progress on them. Also, I'm not a big lipgloss wearer but I also want to finish up the sample size of Weho I have.
They are all the products I will specifically be focusing on throughout 2018. Are you planning on doing a project pan or have you ever done one? Let me know!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9