My Natural Beauty Favourites

| On
5:02 pm
Favourite videos/posts are some of my favourite things to read and watch. They help feed my beauty addiction and introduce me to new products I can try out!
Lately I have been into makeup with more natural ingredients, especially since I have started treating my skin. I wanted to share a few favourites I have discovered with you all and maybe you will fall in love with one of these products too.

Inika Organic BB cream
This product has taken over my Instagram flatlays and my life. Its my go-to base product because you don't need to compromise the coverage or lasting power at all! I have a full review here if you want to know more about it.

Adorn Cosmetics lipstick in Natural Pink
The perfect pink shade in a matte formula. I have it in a little sample pot and when I'm out I will definitely get the lipstick bullet.

Antipodes Mineral Foundation Powder
Finding a powder that doesn't look cakey, powdery or dull on dry skin can be a little challenging however, I have one for all dryer skin sufferers!

It doesn't settle into fine lines, doesn't cling to dry patches and looks better the longer you wear it. I've worn this both alone to get a natural to medium coverage or over foundation to amp it up to a full even coverage. This powder also has the added bonus of spf15!

Stem Organics Hydrating Face Fluid
I use this product every night as a moisturiser before applying rosehip oil. It can be used on its own as it is a "natural moisturiser for dry skin" but I love the extra hydration. It doesn't irritate my skin which is what I love most about it!
It's both lightweight and luxurious at an affordable price. For a full review click here

Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum
If you suffer from skin redness this serum is a miracle in a bottle. I couldn't give this product enough praise so I will just include a link to a post all about it - here - instead.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9