My first event experiences & Haul

| On
5:34 pm
Let us rewind back a year and a half ago when I was laying on the couch, body full of pain killer medications and suffering with a very swollen face. I had just gotten my wisdom teeth removed and didn't have the energy to do anything, plus I was bored! That is when I decided to make an Instagram account and post photos of my makeup, I mean I couldn't wear it so taking photos was the next best thing. If you told the Alyshia back then that she would be invited to a NYX or EcoTools event she would have laughed. All she was thinking about was sleep, ice packs and an endless supply of jelly.

I am not writing this post to brag in any way, shape or form, I just wanted to write a recount so I could forever look back and remember my first ever event experiences. Also if you are a blogger too and have a first time event coming up this may help ease your nerves since you have an idea of what to expect.

Going to a place where you know no one is always nerve-wracking especially when they haven't really seen your face, only the flatlays you post so its safe to say I was very nervous. Aside from that I was also very excited because I had seen the snapchats and photos other bloggers, youtubers etc. have posted from events. I was extra excited because it was events for two brands I have loved ever since first starting out with makeup 6 years ago!

NYX Cosmetics
The first ever event I attended was an 'out of this world' party hosted by my ultimate favourite brand NYX Cosmetics. I will include photos from the event as well as a few goodies I was ever so generously gifted. Leave me a comment if you'd like a review or swatches on any of the new products (most are launching in May!).

This event was also the first time I ever stood behind a ring light and man, that is bright! There were pretty cupcakes, donuts and so many new makeup products to admire and swatch.
 Shoutout to madeline__cole for making my night amazing and entering the competitions with me! 💗
I do have a review of the Total Control Drops coming next week.

Eco Tools
Six years ago I purchased my first ever makeup brushes off iHerb, They were all from EcoTools and still to this day I use and love them. When I was invited to their 10th Anniversary party I was super excited. EcoTools are vegan and cruelty free which I love because I was able to eat all the food at the event (being vegetarian) 🙌

They gave their brushes a complete makeover to be aesthetically pleasing when added to the collection of other brushes. They also kept some of the originals that everyone loves while added a few newbies - the first ever eco sponge which is made from 70% plant based materials.

I have implemented a lot of the brushes I was kindly gifted into my daily makeup routine and am obsessed. I have a dedicated post coming soon where you can all admire the brushes in all their glory.

I met some more AMAZING bloggers that night and will include their instagram handles below - make sure you check them out!!

I was also given a discount code so if you're interested in saving 25% off at www.ecotools.com.au type ALYSHIAVIP at the checkout.

Thank you to NYX, EcoTools & 360PR for having me at the events, I feel so lucky to have been invited and be able to expand my comfort zone.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9