Tartiest Pro Glow to Go Palette | Review

| On
6:30 pm
Last month I decided to purchase one of Tarte's new-at-the-time releases, the Pro Glow to Go Palette. It had no reviews on the Sephora (au) website and the only review I read was by Temptalia so I pretty much purchased it on a whim. From when I purchased the travel-friendly palette I have been testing it out and using it non-stop so I could get a review up for you all.
What Sephora has to say:
"Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this portable highlight and contour palette helps you glow on-the-go using healthy ingredients. Designed to work on every skin tone, the three exclusive shades have rich, cool undertones to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look. Two intense highlighting powders deliver a buildable, microshimmer strobe, and the universal matte contouring powder adds balanced dimension powered by longwearing Amazonian clay for fade-free payoff."
About
The compact palette in a sleek black design consists of three shades. Two of which are highlights and one bronzer/contour shade. They are all powders and are said to work on "every skin tone." The shades are gleam which is the pearl highlight, burst which is the shimmering sand highlight and chisel, a matte contour shade.
Swatches
Review
I love easy, multi-use products so I instantly knew this product was perfect for my needs. I love having things compact so it is a lot simpler and quicker to get ready in the morning. If you aren't big on blush, like I am, then this palette is honestly all you would need. 

Tarte provide you with three blendable yet pigmented shades, very similar to their eyeshadows. It also has the sweet vanilla scent to it which I love.

There is no way this palette would suit "every skin tone" however I think it will work well with light to medium complexions. When I am my natural skin-tone (winter-time) I couldn't bronze with the shade chisel only contour however when I am deeper it works well for both purposes.

Like Tarte's blushes this lasts just as well throughout the day. The highlights remain intense for a number of hours and a very light hand is needed when applying them. As for the contour I prefer to tap off any excess and build up the pigment. 

I feel like 2017 is the year for Tarte and will be very well loved by me. They have amazing new releases and they're hitting it out of the ballpark with the quality.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9