Inika Organic BB Cream Foundation Review

| On
7:17 pm
If you need a new base product that offers buildable coverage with a natural finish then look no further because this product could be what you are searching for! 
Inika Organics Certified Organic BB Cream Foundation
Ever since going cruelty free i've struggled with finding a BB cream that offers enough coverage to actually cover my redness, lasts all day and doesn't end up cakey on my skin. Also now that I have switched all my skincare to being 100% natural and/or organic I don't want to be putting chemicals daily on my skin. I decided to make the conscious effort of using more natural/organic cosmetics lately and this one has been a hit!

Inika Organics offer products which are natural and mostly organic with a luxury high-end feel to them. Their prices are reasonable especially for the quality you are getting.

I believe you can only purchase their products online however I found their site to be very helpful with choosing my correct shade. They offer a shade finder where there are a lot of images and explanations to help you make the correct choice.

Now onto my experience with their BB Cream!

Despite this BB Cream being 80% organic it does not skip out on converage whatsoever. It is honestly just as good as a NARS or even MAC foundation with the added bonus of being good for your skin and 100% cruelty free. The only other organic base product I have tried is by Physician's Formula and it lacks coverage, especially for someone that has scarring and a lot of redness.

This BB cream does not have any SPF so it works well with photography. You won't experience the dreaded flashback. If your skin doesn't require very full coverage this product will be perfect to wear daily or for events. In saying that, it can easily be sheered out when applied with your fingers or built up - apply it with a dense brush.

The only negative I have found with this BB cream is that it settles in my smile lines but then again, pretty much everything settles in them. Other than that this product is a perfect base product because it does not cling to my dry patches and doesn't "melt" off my face in the warmer weather.

Since I have dry skin I don't set this product and my bronzer, blush and highlight all blend well over it. To maintain the healthy, glowy look to your skin I recommend using creams over this product but as I said, powders work just as well. It sets to a skin-like satin finish which can be altered depending on the primer or powders you pair with it.

I have seriously been wearing this BB cream non-stop because it offers me everything I need on a daily basis. If you are after a new base product or are thinking of trying natural makeup definitely check out Inika Organics!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9