Get To Know Me Tag

| On
7:30 pm
This weeks post is a little more personal. I wanted you all to get to know me a little better so I found a tag that would be perfect for that! So let's begin...

1. What is your middle name?
My mum gave me two middle names because one wasn't enough lol, its Josephine-Kate. They were chosen because they are my grandmothers - nonna to me, i'm Italian - name/middle name. 

2. What is your favourite colour?
Definitely turquoise and aqua but I do think light pink is also pretty (hence the theme I have going on with my blog).

3. Who was your first best friend?
I don't even remember back then but i'm going to go with a typical "wog" answer and say my cousins, since technically they were my first ever "friends".

4. How tall are you?
I'm a shorty, only 5'1" and fun fact my boyfriend is 6'2" so heels are my life.

5. Cats or Dogs?
100000% dogs, I am a crazy dog lady. I have a maltese terrier and she is my baby. I already have a list of the dogs I'd love to own when I move out of home starting with a Great Dane!!

6. Funniest moment throughout school?
One day my friends and I thought it would be a great idea to do the jelly bean challenge with those gross flavoured ones. Watching everyone's fears and reactions when they got the bad one was priceless. Do not recommend as they were pretty bad, especially rotten egg flavour.

7. How many countries have you visited?
I've travelled in Australia but I don't think that counts so 4 other countries other than my own. I've been to Bali, Malaysia, Italy and Croatia.

8. Are you in/gone to college?
We call it University here in Australia and yes I go. This half of the year I deferred so I could change to a new Uni starting next year. I'm studying to be a primary teacher :)

9. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
My favourites were equally English and Psychology, I love reading and writing a lot more than having to think and work out problems. In saying that, maths was definitely my worst subject ever. Maths and I do not get along.

10. What is your favourite drink?
Peppermint tea! Any other tea lovers reading this??

11. What is your favourite animal?
I am obsessed with elephants, if you saw my bedroom it is literally filled with them. I even have an elephant fruit bowl for my future house.

12. What is your favourite perfume?
I have two favourites depending on my mood and the weather; Marc Jacobs "Daisy" and Narciso Rodriguez "Narciso".

13. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, I don't like or drink anything that has caffiene in it because I will never sleep again.

14. What would you (or have you) name your children?
Having children is still a long, long way away for me but I like the names Noah, Isiah, Analise and Madeline for the time being. I'm sure i'll like other names in the future because i'm always changing my mind.

15. What sports do you play/have you played?
Like maths I don't like sport either. There is only one sport that I tolerate and actually enjoy which is swimming. In the past I did swimming, dancing and netball but now the only sport I do is walking up and down my stairs.

16. What is your favourite book?
The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks, it makes me experience so many emotions and I love it.

17. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I like a lot of youtubers so in no particular order these are the mains I religiously will watch - KathleenLights, Shaaanxo, Nicole Guerriero, Carly Bybel, Bronte Jones, Shani Grimmond, Bella Fiori, Jamie Paige, Alex Faction (my fave for halloween!), Elanna Percherle, Brittney Lee Saunders, Chloe Morello, Desi Perkins, LustureLux, CoffeeBreakwithDani, Allana Davison, BeautyWithEmilyFox and Laura Lee.

As you can tell I clearly have no life but at least you might find a new youtuber to watch yourself!

18. What is your favourite movie?
In December it is strictly ELF otherwise I like The Notebook. I'm more of a TV show person over movies so I don't really have favourites.

19. Are you Single or Taken?
Taken, i've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. We actually met back when we were 14 years old at highschool and we were together for a while then broke up and then back together a year later, now we have been together ever since.

20. Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
The zoo! This was actually me and my boyfriends first date. I think the zoo is a wonderful place to go on a date to, or a picnic.

21. How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had?
I've only ever had one serious boyfriend which is who i'm with now.

22. Favourite memory from childhood?
I have a lot of good memories that I could go on forever but I have a funny one that I'll share. My family have a house up at the beach that backs a bush and one time my cousins, my brother and I thought we would go camping in our backyard. The boys all went in the big proper tent and I slept alone in the smaller, more of a kids play tent, because I'm the only girl in the family. When I woke up my tent was full of bugs and ants everywhere that I ran outside early in the morning screaming while taking my pyjamas off because I was covered in ants and ended up woking up everyone inside the house. I had a very long shower and refused to pack up the tent because it was infested. Safe to say I won't be camping ever again but at least it makes for a funny story.

23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I completely understand and can read Italian, I can also speak it pretty well but not fluently.

24. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger brother who is 16 years old.

25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Whatever-I-feel-like-on-that-day. I don't really restrict myself to one sort of style, I just put on whatever I'm feeling.

26. What is your favourite restaurant?
Quattrocento Gradi/400 Gradi - it is an amazing Italian restaurant.

27. What are some of your favourite tv shows?
Once Upon a Time, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and House Hunters!

28. PC or mac?
Mac

29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
Huawei p8 which is an android. I take 98% of my photos using it.

30. Tell us one of your bad habits
Pretty gross but I enjoy it a lot - popping pimples and removing blackheads! Although I don't really do that no more because I've finally learnt that it will only spread and create more pimples.
Another bad habit is creating a pile of clothes at the end of my bed and not putting them away for about a week, sorry mum.

Thats the end of this tag and I hope you've gotten to know me a little better! I tag anyone and everyone to do this because I love getting to know people, plus it is a fun tag. Here is a bonus throwback photo of me when I first discovered my artistic talent (not):
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9