Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask Review

| On
8:30 pm
Welcome to another week and another post. This week I'm stripping it back to skincare. Masks are one of my favourite parts of my skincare routine as they offer so many benefits. I have been using this Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask for a few months now and want to share my thoughts with you all.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Overview
This mask comes in two sizes, either 50ml which retails for $25 AUD or 100ml costing $39 AUD. Personally I think it makes sense to go with the 100ml since you get double the product without costing you double its price.

When visiting the MECCA site it states to:
Allow this intensely hydrating overnight mask to drink in your skin, restoring moisture, leaving it nourished and plump. Ideal for flights and late nights when your skin has been zapped of moisture.
 Plus it has a 4.7 star rating so immediately you know it must be good!

Formula & Scent
The consistency is like a thick moisturiser however it does not sit on your skin making it feel greasy or sticky at all. It sinks in almost immediately making your skin instantly feel more hydrated.

It has a strong citrus scent that continues to linger even once it has been applied to your face. Since I usually use this mask before bed I don't notice the scent however if I'm applying it during the day I can smell it.

Before purchasing this mask I read so many reviews, since my skin can be very sensitive, and one review that has always stuck with me and I agree with 100% is that this mask is like a tall glass of water for your skin.

My experience
By now you may be aware that I absolutely adore this face mask, it is honestly a Godsend for dry skin sufferers. If you find that you wake up with tight dry skin or suffer from dehydrated skin definitely try out a sample of this mask and I am sure you will fall in love!

The lovely lady at MECCA also suggested to apply this mask over my nightly moisturiser for added hydration and it works amazingly! Whenever I use this mask this way I have zero dry patches and I never wake up with tight, flakey (yuck!) skin.

I do however prefer applying this mask prior to makeup application. Personally this is how it works best for me as it plumps any fine lines and hydrates my dry patches like no moisturiser or oil could, making foundation go on a lot smoother.

The only downfall I have found is that very rarely it burns around my nose. This is where I have the most dryness and only occurs if I have been blowing my nose frequently. If you have a lot of dryness or really sensitive skin I suggest you try a sample of this mask first to make sure it will not irritate your skin.

I could go on about my love for this mask forever but this is officially the end of this weeks post. Thank you for reading and if you have dehydrated skin hopefully this product can help you out!

This mask also features in my flawless foundation routine
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9