GO-TO 'LAZY' MAKEUP LOOK

| On
7:25 pm
Being a uni student that often has to go out to placement and part-time work means I need my makeup routine to be fast and reliable enough to endure long hours. After countless 6am wake-ups I have finally got a quick routine down pat.
Click on the 😍 to be redirected to purchase any of the products mentioned!
I have dry skin so I always use a hydrating primer, I alternate between Face of Australia Face Base Primer (😍), Australis Original Primer (😍) and Becca Backlight Priming Filter (😍) depending on my skin that day. If my skin is really dry and dull I always use the Becca primer as it adds the most luminosity to my skin.

Next I either reach for my Chi Chi Super CC Cream (😍) or a foundation - usually NARS Sheer Glow (😍). Again this depends on how my skin is looking. I always skip concealer so if I need extra coverage I just add more of the foundation or cc cream to the areas that need it.

Since my skin is on the dryer side I skip powdering all together and I only set my under eyes with any powder that is closest to me. Depending on the time I woke up and if I can be bothered I will use my Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette (😍) since it is 3in1. I use it to bronze, highlight and add blush.

Last two steps are mascara and lips. On the daily I skip curling my lashes and straight away apply my mascara which currently is the Chi Chi 3D Magic Lash Mascara (😍). I am currently on the hunt for a new mascara so comment your favourites below!

Lips is another product that changes up daily. I will mention a few of my favourites at the moment:
😍 Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua
😍 Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Midi
😍 Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
😍 Scout Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Awaken

Thank you for reading this weeks post and feel free to comment what your go-to makeup routine/products are!
1 comment on "GO-TO 'LAZY' MAKEUP LOOK"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9