Cruelty Free Makeup Alternatives

| On
7:34 pm
Since I am transitioning my collection to one day being completely cruelty free I have been on the hunt for cruelty free dupes for my favourite products. Hopefully this post will help you if you're interested in using cruelty free alternatives too!
MAC Studio Fix Powder ➙ Australis Fresh and Flawless
Having dry/problematic skin makes it tough to find a powder that doesn't look too powdery but still offers a medium-full coverage. Luckily both these powders work virtually the same and the dupe is a lot more affordable! I do find that the MAC powder does give less of a "powdery" finish.

L'Oreal 24H-Matte ➙ Tarte Amazonian Clay
Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation is a thicker and moussier consistency compared to L'Oreal however they're both matte and offer very full (buildable) coverage.

MAC Fix + ➙ Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz
Both set the powders on your face giving you more of a dewy finish. You can also use both to intensify any shadows.

Urban Decay Naked Palettes ➙ Chi Chi Palettes
Although Urban Decay are cruelty free their parents company is not. I am still on the fence whether I will continue purchasing their products however for a much more affordable and 100% cruelty free option Chi Chi have so many palette's so you will definitely find a match within their range!

Benefit Porefessional ➙ NYX Pore Filler
I have never owned Benefit's Porefessional however I have tried it out on my hand and compared it to my NYX primer. They had a similar feel and filled in the "pores" on my hand the exact same. There are also other blogposts online stating that these two are dupes. Cruelty free or not I highly recommend you try out the NYX primer first as it is much more affordable and works so well.

Stila Liquid Lipstick in Patina ➙ Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Clueless
I did an entire blogpost dedicated to comparing these two liquid lips so if you're interested in reading it click here. The two shades are very similar and wear for the same amount of time.

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna  Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
NARS is another brand that is cruelty free however the parent company are not. Ever since the Audacious lipsticks were released I always wanted the shade Anna. One day when I went into Mecca I realised it was so similar to the shade I was wearing - Colourpop's Lumiere.

For a full list of brands that are cruelty free click here
2 comments on "Cruelty Free Makeup Alternatives"
  1. I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Gamma-Hydroxybutyric Acid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your feed to stay informed of any updates. makeup brands that are cruelty free

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9