Favourite makeup products for dry skin

| On
6:21 pm
Dry skin doesn't always need to mean cakey looking makeup. To follow up my post last week about my foundation routine for dry skin here are some products I love using and I find are helpful.



// P R I M E R //
Face of Australia Face Base Primer
Any moisturising primer will work and make sure you do moisturise before applying makeup. It helps to make your base smooth and moisturised so whatever you apply next does not cling to your dry areas.

// F O U N D A T I O N //
These are the foundations in my collection that I have found to be the least cakey looking on my skin. I still do wear all my other foundations.
Nars sheer glow
Bourjois Healthy mix serum
Bourjois Happy Light Foundation
Chanel Perfection Lumiere
I also find that mixing dewy foundations with more matte foundations helps a lot!

// C O N C E A L E R //
I haven't found any concealer to not work for my skin since its changed from oily to dry. Maybelline Fit Me is my favourite though!

// P O W D E R //
I used to always apply powder but things have changed now. I generally do not reach for it because it just makes me look powdery and dry. The only powder in my collection that doesn't make me look cakey at all is MAC's studio fix powder. This looks good on its own or over foundation.

// E X T R A //
To help every foundation sit nicely on my skin, especially the matte finish ones, I love mixing in Australis's High Lights Mineral Face Highlighter. It takes away some of the matte finish but it helps so so much.
You can also add in a beauty oil with your foundation or your moisturiser to help it be less drying and more dewy.

I hope this post helped some of you guys out, have a lovely week :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9