Project Pan 2018 / Update 6

| On
7:49 pm
Another update for you all! This one is exciting, especially if you've been keeping up with my urban decay palette progress. This update includes me reaching a few goals and switching out products.
 Eye Shadow - Zoeva Cocoa Blend
Still no pan and I only ever use the two same shades. Due to this slow progress (this isn't a bad thing because it's definitely worth the money!) I did a poll on my Instagram. I asked you all if I should go back to panning Tartelette in Bloom, because I always find myself wanting to use it, or if I continue with Cocoa Blend. 75% of you all said Tarte so because of this I have decided to attempt a pan that palette with In Bloom. I don't want to force myself to pan all shades by December because I don't think I'll have enough time, but I do want to hit pan in as many shades as I can.
Bronzer/Highlighter - Urban Decay Naked Flushed
I finally used this up! The last update I was so close but it is officially done. After using it so regularly I noticed a lot of breakouts forming where I applied it and blackheads/clogged pores. I believe the ingredient talc is what caused it so I've decided to steer clear of it. If talc isn't an issue for you this is a nice trio!
Brows - Chi Chi Brow Pomade (blonde)
Progress is steady here, I am expanding the side pan and it's an everyday staple so it is easy to use constantly.
Blush - Nudestix Bare Back
A product that tends to be forgotten, however, I used it a few times. I feel like I use this more when the weather is warmer. It will be staying in my project so I can continue to use it.

3INA Eyeshadow Pencil
In every update, I feel like I say I forgot to use this so I think it is time to pass it on to a better home. It is a nice easy product but I'm more of a matte person so I don't reach for it.
Foundation
SCOUT Cosmetics foundation has been used up! I am really excited about this because I'm eager to try more natural foundations in 2019. Next, I am moving onto my NYX drops to hopefully use up or make significant progress on. So far I have used up 3 out of 6 foundations for 2018.

Lips
Another lipstick used up! I was able to finish my essence lipstick bringing my total to 2 for this category. I used the NYX lipgloss a handful of times but hopefully, I can make more progress.

Colourpop Lunch Money highlighter
I decided to discontinue using this product mainly due to its age. I made a little more progress and I probably could eventually finish it off which would be satisfying but for the sake of my skin, I think it's best to part ways with old makeup.

Adding in:
To replace the products leaving my pan I have selected:

  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light. I usually save this for special occasions but I paid so much for it that I may as well use it while it's good.
  • NYX under eye colour corrector 


Reached goal on 15 items
- Tartelette in bloom flower child (used up)
- Tartelette in bloom smarty pants (hit pan)
- Tartelette in bloom charmer (hit pan)
- Colourpop ultra glossy lip in Weho (used up)
- Inika Organic BB cream (used up)
- BH x Carli Bybel light brown shade (hit pan)
- BH x Carli Bybel matte cream shade (hit pan)
- BH x Carli Bybel 1st row shimmer shade (hit pan)
- Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation (used up)
- Urban Decay Naked palette highlight shade (used up)
- Gerard Cosmetics Vintage Rose (used up)
- Urban Decay Naked palette bronzer shade (used up)
- Essence lipstick (used up)
- Colourpop Lunch Money (hit pan)
- SCOUT Cosmetics foundation (used up)

Lost or decluttered 4 items
- Colourpop Oh Snap (decluttered)
- Chi Chi O.M.NUDE!! lipstick (lost)
- 3ina Lip Oil (lost)
- 3INA Eyeshadow pencil (decluttered)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9