Minimal Waste Wish List #1

| On
7:25 pm
I am technically still on a no-buy which is going well! But of course, a girl can still online window-shop and add things to cart. In 2019 one of my goals is to be more conscious of waste and make as minimal waste choices as possible.

So, because I'm always super organised (I've already set up my 2019 bullet journal!!) I thought I'd kick start with one of my goals and create a wishlist. This includes general items such as tea, perfume, health products, makeup and skin care. Hopefully, I am able to get around to trying these out when my no-buy ends and I use up products in the relevant categories!

"a delicious, naturally scented balm formulated to gently cleanse the skin and leave it soft, glowing and supple. Ideal for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin, this gentle balm washes away makeup, excess oil and helps remove dead skin cells to reveal a bright, even complexion."

"provides a boost of nutrients to damaged skin, helping to smooth and repair it overnight. This potent blend contains anti-ageing ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Rosehip Oil, Green Tea and CoQ10 which are supported by Vitamins A*, C and E for an antioxidant-rich corrective formula."

"a balancing, peaceful fragrance that helps to release feelings of frustration and banish negativity. It helps to clear your mind, helping you to relax in times of stress. Uplifting natural ingredients such as Sandalwood, Sweet Orange and Lemon help to encourage positive energy and clarity."

"Packed with rich botanicals and fruits, all pure and wildcrafted, this is an anti-ageing, skin-plumping and hydrating tea."

"an immune tonic which may aid, assist or help in the maintenance of general well-being."


"Highly nourishing and conditioner for the lips."


"A full-coverage concealer. With antiseptic and anti-inflammatory Arnica Flower extract, it helps to calm blemishes and inflamed skin, as well as covering dark circles, pigmentation and irregular skin tone."
"offers a non-greasy, yet hydrating, natural finish that lasts all day."
*Only non-reusable/non-minimal packaging product*
These are all of the products on my wish list. Have you tried any? Let me know.

Disclaimer: I generally always reuse plastic spray bottles/glass tubs when I make DIY things so that is why I've gone with minimal waste over zero waste 😊I am in no way perfect at creating no waste but I am excited to begin my journey and do my part for the environment.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9