Products I want to try... (eventually)

| On
7:04 pm
Just to keep myself sane and motivated throughout my no-buy/project-pan, I am putting together a wish list. These are the products I will allow myself to buy when I have used up or hit pan on a significant amount of products I own from the related category.
I am planning to transition to non-toxic beauty products so this is my wish list!

Body care
Chocolate Sun Cocoa Fleur tanning atomizer - hopefully I can get it shipped to Australia!

Butter London 8-Free Nail Lacquer (Mum's the word) - I rarely ever wear nail polish and I've never had my nails done. When I do paint my nails I often go for nude shades or a deeper pink mauve shade. I already own a nail polish by Mineral Fusion but would like to try other brands.

Makeup
Ecco Bella Blush - I want to store face/eye products in a z palette type of case. These blushes come just as the pan and don't contain talc (something I find breaks me out when worn too often). I am also someone that doesn't need multiple blush shades so I hope to find my perfect shade then only ever have to repurchase refills.

Lily Lolo pressed bronzer (Montego Bay) - This is one of the pressed bronzers I've found that have natural ingredients as most seem to be loose. The Urban Decay bronzer that I love has a sheen/slight shimmer to it so I thought this would be the perfect healthy alternative.

100% Pure anti-ageing Pomegranate Lipstick (Foxglove) - of course I am mentally planning an entire new non-toxic lipstick collection. Lips is my favourite category however, I've noticed I only reach for the same few shades. I love the packaging and shade of this lipstick so it will definitely join my collection.

Luk Beauti Food Lip Nourish Natural Lipstick (Tea Rose & Pink Juniper) - of course I couldn't pick one shade so I've added two very similar ones to my list. I may even pick up a few shades for the purpose of reviewing and swatching. I didn't find much on this brand but I love what they're all about and their ingredients. Also the packaging kind of reminds me of the Too Faced lipsticks, which I love the style of.

Eco Minerals Flawless Foundation - I have tried multiple organic, natural and toxic free complexion products already. I am currently using some by Lily Lolo, Scout Cosmetics, Hynt Beauty and have used ones by Inika Organic and Adorn Cosmetics in the past. I will eventually purchase a liquid foundation but there are so many that I need to do more research. One base product I am sure I want to try is this flawless foundation (powder) by Eco Minerals. The thing that has drawn me in is that they offer refills so I could just top up my existing packaging, less waste makes me happy! They also offer samples so I could easily pick out a few shades to find my perfect one.

Eye of Horus Brow Define Dysnasty (medium) - I am an eyebrow powder lover but I do enjoy the ease of a pencil with an attached spoolie. This looks similar to everyone's favourite ABH brow wiz or the NYX one. I've only ever tried the one by NYX and liked it so I'm excited to eventually use this.

Vapour Organic Beauty Luminous Foundation - Just the fact that this foundation has luminous in its title and is housed in a stick format makes me want it.

Fragrance
La Vanila perfume - this brand has always caught my interest but I own way too many perfumes to buy another. Whenever the day comes where I need a new perfume, this is at the top of my list.

That is my current wish list/plans for future purchases. I am thinking of doing an update on this post, maybe next year to see what I actually purchased and if I ended up liking it, or prefer another green beauty product etc. Also, I will track my transition via Instagram and my blog so keep an eye out for future posts.
2 comments on "Products I want to try... (eventually)"
  1. Love to have all these daily catchups gadgets in my living room. Appscre8ve, a leading app development company in Florida, propels brands to new heights with cutting-edge solutions. Transform your digital landscape with our innovative expertise and redefine your online presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are my loving catchups tools. Love to have all the time in my makeup armory. Cherish your smile with Cure Dental, best dentist in Bahadurabadyour ultimate dental care companion. Our top-notch services redefine oral health, ensuring a radiant smile that lasts a lifetime. Trust in the expertise of Cure Dental for unparalleled care and a dazzling, healthy grin.





    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9